In a matchup of the top team in each conference, the Utah Jazz (27-8) and the Philadelphia 76ers (23-12), meet on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET. The Jazz are 3-point road favorites. The matchup has a point total of 227.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 3, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs 76ers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 3
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Tobias Harris: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-3)|
|Total Pick||Under (227.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 114, 76ers 110|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Jazz to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (4.3) is 1.3 points further in their direction.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 3.2 points highter than the model projection.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 33.5, 0.9 lower than his season average of 34.4.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.8 lower than his season average of 25.3.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Rudy Gobert’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 2.8.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s points prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 3.3 points less than his season average of 29.8.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 31.7.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Jazz are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points higher than the 45.1% the 76ers allow to opponents.
- Utah has a 20-3-1 record against the spread and a 22-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 13-9-1 against the spread and 17-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.9% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 47.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.9 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- This season, Philadelphia has a 15-11 record against the spread and a 20-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 23-2-1 record against the spread and a 25-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 47.6% from the field.
- The Jazz shoot 39.6% from deep, 3.3% higher than the 36.3% the 76ers allow to opponents.
- Utah has assembled a 19-2-1 record against the spread and a 20-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point shots.
- Philadelphia is 18-5-1 against the spread while putting together a 19-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.6% from three-point distance.
- The 76ers are hitting 36.6% of their shots from deep, which is just 1.1 percentage points greater than the 35.5% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Philadelphia is 13-4 ATS and 15-2 overall when the team makes more than 35.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 19-2-1 ATS record and a 20-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.6% from three-point distance.
- The Jazz knock down 16.9 three-pointers per game this season, 6.2 more made shots on average than the 10.7 per game the 76ers give up.
- Utah is 24-5-1 against the spread and 25-5 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 10-11-1 ATS and 12-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The 76ers rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Jazz allow the least made threes in the league.
Jazz vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from