A game after he scored 38 points in an 114-104 loss to the Suns, LeBron James leads the Los Angeles Lakers (24-12) on the road against the Sacramento Kings (13-21) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021. The Lakers are underdogs by 3.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The matchup’s point total is set at 226.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 3, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Lakers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 3
Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Calf),
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jabari Parker: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Marc Gasol: Out (Health Protocols),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
Kyle Kuzma: Out (Heel)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (226.5)|
|Prediction||Lakers 116, Kings 110|
While DraftKings has the Kings winning by 3.5, the model has the Lakers taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (8.9 points). Take the Lakers.
The model’s predicted total (225.8 points) and the DraftKings set total (226.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||32||14.1||7.6||0.9||0.6||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 0.9 less than his season average of 33.4.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 7.5 boards, 0.7 rebounds less than his season average of 8.2.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- James’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 41.5, 0.1 lower than his season average of 41.6.
- Anthony Davis’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 9.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.4.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Davis’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Kings make 47.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.7 percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (45%).
- Sacramento is 11-14 against the spread and 10-15 overall when it shoots higher than 45% from the field.
- Los Angeles has a 13-12 record against the spread and an 18-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 47.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Lakers have shot at a 48% clip from the field this season, -1.2 percentage points greater than the 49.2% shooting opponents of the Kings have averaged.
- Los Angeles has put together a 10-4 record against the spread and a 12-2 straight up record in games it shoots over 49.2% from the field.
- Sacramento is 10-3 against the spread and 9-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 48% from the field.
- The Kings’ 36.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Lakers have shot from beyond the arc (35.5%).
- Sacramento is 6-11 against the spread and 6-11 overall when it shoots better than 35.5% from distance.
- Los Angeles is 11-9 against the spread and 14-6 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.6% from deep.
- The Lakers are hitting 34.9% of their shots from three-point distance, which is just 5.3 percentage points fewer than the 40.2% the Kings’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Los Angeles is 7-4 against the spread and 10-1 overall when shooting above 40.2% as a team from three-point range.
- Sacramento has an 8-1 ATS record and a 7-2 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- The Kings hit 12.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 more made shots on average than the 10.8 per game the Lakers give up.
- Sacramento is 11-5 against the spread and 10-6 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Los Angeles is 6-13 ATS and 9-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Lakers are the 27th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Kings give up the 23rd-fewest makes from deep.
Kings vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from