The New Orleans Pelicans (15-19) are favored (by 5.5 points) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (15-18) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 236.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 2, 2021, 8:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 3
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Lauri Markkanen: Day To Day (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (236.5)|
|Prediction||Pelicans 118, Bulls 113|
The William Hill line for this matchup is within 0.4 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The William Hill point total for this matchup is just 6.1 points highter than the model projection.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 2.0 points less than his season average of 25.5.
- Lonzo Ball’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 3.2 greater than his season average of 24.3.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Ball’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||22||12.5||7.5||2.2||0.7||0.8||0.3|
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s points prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 2.0 points lower than his season average of 28.5.
- Coby White’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 0.3 greater than his season average of 26.2.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- The Pelicans make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- New Orleans is 12-9-1 against the spread and 11-11 overall when it shoots better than 47.3% from the field.
- Chicago has an 11-5-1 record against the spread and an 11-6 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 48.5% clip from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points above the 47.4% shooting opponents of the Pelicans have averaged.
- Chicago has compiled a 13-4-1 record against the spread and a 10-8 straight up record in games it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- This season, New Orleans has a 12-9 record against the spread and a 13-9 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.5% from the field.
- The Pelicans’ 36.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls have shot from beyond the arc (35.4%).
- New Orleans has a 13-5-1 record against the spread and a 13-6 record overall when the team hits more than 35.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago is 11-6-1 against the spread while putting up a 12-6 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.5% from downtown.
- The Bulls’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.7%) is -1.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Pelicans are averaging (39.4%).
- Chicago is 10-4 ATS and 8-6 overall when the team hits more than 39.4% of its three-point attempts.
- New Orleans is 10-4-1 ATS and 12-3 overall in games it shoots over 37.7% from deep.
- The Pelicans make 11.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.8 fewer made shots on average than the 13.1 per game the Bulls allow.
- Chicago is 10-8 against the spread and 10-8 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while New Orleans is 6-18-1 ATS and 8-18 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Pelicans make the 23rd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bulls allow the fourth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Pelicans vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from