Luka Doncic leads the Dallas Mavericks (17-16) into a matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder (14-20) after putting up 33 points in a 130-124 win over the Magic. The Thunder are 6-point underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, which tips off at 8:30 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup’s point total is 223.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 3, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 3
Willie Cauley-Stein: Day To Day (Thumb)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Hamidou Diallo: Day To Day (Groin),
Darius Miller: Day To Day (Illness),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (-6)|
|Total Pick||Under (223.5)|
|Prediction||Mavericks 115, Thunder 108|
The model projects the Mavericks to win, just as FanDuel does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (7.0 to 6).
The model’s predicted total (222.5 points) and the FanDuel set total (223.5 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||32||16.3||3.1||1.7||0.6||0.2||3.0|
Mavericks Player Props
- Doncic’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 8.5 rebounds, 0.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.4.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Kristaps Porzingis’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 6.2 less than his season average of 34.7.
- Darius Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 1.6 higher than his season average of 20.9.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Theo Maledon’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season average of 1.0.
- The Mavericks are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 46.3% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Dallas is 10-7 against the spread and 12-5 overall when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 12-6 against the spread and 9-9 overall when its opponents make more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder have shot at a 45% clip from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points less than the 46.7% shooting opponents of the Mavericks have averaged.
- Oklahoma City has compiled a 6-2-1 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.7% from the field.
- Dallas is 10-2 against the spread and 9-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45% from the field.
- The Mavericks shoot 35.4% from three-point range, 0.2% higher than the 35.2% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Dallas is 9-7 against the spread and 12-4 overall when it shoots better than 35.2% from distance.
- Oklahoma City is 14-5-1 against the spread while putting up an 11-9 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 35.4% from three-point range.
- The Thunder’s three-point shooting percentage this season (34.4%) is just 2.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Mavericks are averaging (37.2%).
- Oklahoma City is 9-4 against the spread and 8-5 overall when shooting above 37.2% as a team from three-point range.
- Dallas is 9-1 ATS and 9-1 overall in games it shoots over 34.4% from deep.
- The Mavericks connect on 13.2 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.1 more made shots on average than the 13.1 per game the Thunder allow.
- Dallas has gone 10-3 against the spread and 11-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Oklahoma City hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-9 ATS and 3-11 straight up.
- The Thunder make the 14th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Mavericks give up the 25th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Mavericks vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from