The New York Knicks (18-17) are underdogs (+3.5) in their attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (17-13) at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at AT&T Center. The contest airs on FS-SW. The over/under for the matchup is set at 216.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 2, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 2
Keldon Johnson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Derrick White: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devin Vassell: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Rudy Gay: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Taj Gibson: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (216.5)|
|Prediction||Spurs 109, Knicks 107|
The model and DraftKings both have the Spurs taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (2.4 points). Lean towards taking the Knicks.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.9 points of each other.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 2.1 greater than his season average of 32.4.
- Jakob Poeltl’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 16.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 15.8.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Dejounte Murray’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 10.5 rebounds, 0.4 rebounds less than his season average of 10.9.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 2.0.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The Spurs are shooting 45.4% from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points higher than the 43.2% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- In games San Antonio shoots better than 43.2% from the field, it is 12-7-1 against the spread and 14-6 overall.
- New York’s record is 16-5 against the spread and 15-6 overall when its opponents make more than 45.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks have shot at a 45.5% rate from the field this season, -1.3 percentage points higher than the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Spurs have averaged.
- This season, New York has a 13-3 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 46.8% from the field.
- This season, San Antonio has an 11-2 record against the spread and a 9-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 45.5% from the field.
- The Spurs’ 36.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Knicks have shot from deep (32.5%).
- San Antonio is 11-7-1 against the spread and 11-8 overall when it shoots better than 32.5% from distance.
- New York is 15-9 against the spread while putting up a 15-9 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36.2% from beyond the arc.
- The Knicks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.1%) is -1.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Spurs are averaging (38.5%).
- New York is 13-2 against the spread and 12-3 overall when shooting above 38.5% as a team from three-point range.
- San Antonio is 13-2 ATS and 12-3 overall in games it shoots above 37.1% from deep.
- The Spurs make 10.9 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.7 more makes per game than the Knicks give up 10.2.
- San Antonio is 8-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while New York is 9-12 ATS and 7-14 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Knicks are the 29th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Spurs give up the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Spurs vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from