Two of the NBA’s top scorers match up when Giannis Antetokounmpo (third, 29.2 PPG) and the Milwaukee Bucks (21-13) host Nikola Jokic (sixth, 27.1 PPG) and the Denver Nuggets (19-15) on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET on FS-WI. The Bucks are 6.5-point favorites. The over/under in the matchup is 236.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 1, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 2
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jaylen Adams: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Gary Harris: Out (Adductor),
JaMychal Green: Out (Shoulder),
R.J. Hampton: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Markus Howard: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Paul Millsap: Out (Knee),
Facundo Campazzo: Out (Health and safety protocols)
|Spread Pick||Nuggets (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (236)|
|Prediction||Bucks 117, Nuggets 112|
The model favors the Bucks by 4.8 points, just 1.7 fewer than the 6.5-point spread set by William Hill.
The William Hill point total for this game is just 6.8 points highter than the model projection.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 49.5, 2.7 higher than his season average of 46.8.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||24||14.4||6.9||1.0||0.9||1.1||2.3|
Nuggets Player Props
- Jokic’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 9.5 assists, 1.0 assist higher than his season average of 8.5.
- Jamal Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots higher than his season average of 2.8.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- This season, the Bucks have a 48.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.7% higher than the 47.1% of shots the Nuggets’ opponents have made.
- Milwaukee is 13-9 against the spread and 16-6 overall when it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- Denver is 13-10 against the spread and 17-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.8% from the field.
- The Nuggets’ 48.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is three percentage points higher than the Bucks have given up to their opponents (45.4%).
- Denver has compiled a 13-12 record against the spread and a 16-9 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 16-8 record against the spread and a 19-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 48.4% from the field.
- The Bucks are knocking down 39.4% of their three-point shots this season, 3.7% higher than the 35.7% the Nuggets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee has a 12-11 record against the spread and a 16-7 record overall when the team connects on more than 35.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver is 13-10 against the spread and 17-6 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39.4% from deep.
- The Nuggets are making 38.6% of their shots from deep, which is 0.8 percentage points higher than the 37.8% the Bucks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Denver has a 10-10 ATS record and is 11-9 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 15-5 ATS record and a 17-3 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 38.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks’ 14.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.4 more made shots on average than the 13.4 per game the Nuggets allow.
- When Milwaukee makes more threes than its opponents, it is 11-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall. When Denver is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 5-10 ATS and 6-9 straight up.
- The Bucks are the fifth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Nuggets allow the 14th-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Nuggets AVG||Nuggets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from