The Phoenix Suns (22-11) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (24-11) as 2-point underdogs after Devin Booker went off for 43 points in the Suns’ 118-99 victory over the Timberwolves. The game airs on TNT at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 215.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 2, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 2
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
Kyle Kuzma: Day To Day (Heel),
Damian Jones: Day To Day (Back)
Dario Saric: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Suns (+2)|
|Total Pick||Over (215.5)|
|Prediction||Lakers 110, Suns 109|
The model and FanDuel both have the Lakers taking home the victory, but the model has them winning by slightly less (0.7 points). Lean towards taking the Suns.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (218.9 points) slightly higher than the FanDuel over/under (215.5 points).
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- LeBron James’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 41.5, 0.1 greater than his season average of 41.4.
- Anthony Davis’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 9.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.4.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Davis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Booker’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, equal to his season average of 25.5.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 27.8.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
- The Lakers are shooting 47.9% from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Suns allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 13-13 record against the spread and an 18-8 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Phoenix’s record is 14-4 against the spread and 14-4 overall when its opponents make more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Suns are shooting 48.3% from the field, 3.4% higher than the 44.9% the Lakers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Phoenix is 20-7 against the spread and 20-7 overall when it shoots better than 44.9% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot above 48.3% from the field, it is 13-14 against the spread and 19-8 overall.
- The Lakers are making 34.8% of their three-point shots this season, 0.5% higher than the 34.3% the Suns allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles is 11-5 against the spread and 14-2 overall when it shoots better than 34.3% from distance.
- Phoenix is 13-3 against the spread and 13-3 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 34.8% from deep.
- The Suns’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.5%) is 2.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Lakers are averaging (35%).
- Phoenix has a 16-4 ATS record and is 16-4 straight-up when the team hits more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has an 11-9 ATS record and a 14-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.5% from three-point distance.
- The Lakers make 10.8 three-pointers per game this season, 2.5 fewer makes per game than the Suns allow (13.3).
- Phoenix is 16-6 against the spread and 16-6 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Los Angeles is 6-12 ATS and 9-9 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Suns rank 11th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Lakers allow the fourth-fewest made threes in the league.
Lakers vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from