A game after he scored 42 points in an 112-109 loss to the Cavaliers, Joel Embiid leads the Philadelphia 76ers (22-12) at home against the Indiana Pacers (15-17) on Monday, March 1, 2021. The 76ers are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The over/under for the matchup is 223.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 1, 2021, 12:07 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 1
Tobias Harris: Day To Day (Knee),
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Ankle)
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Knee),
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (223)|
|Prediction||76ers 115, Pacers 110|
The model line and the FanDuel line are within 0.5 points of each other.
The FanDuel point total for this matchup is just 1.8 points lower than the model projection.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 11.5 rebounds, 0.2 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.3.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 33.5, 1.6 higher than his season average of 31.9.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s points prop total for the game is set at 18.5, 2.9 points lower than his season average of 21.4.
- T.J. McConnell’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 4.0 higher than his season average of 16.5.
- Justin Holiday’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 3.4.
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.1% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have hit.
- Philadelphia is 12-9-1 against the spread and 17-5 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Indiana has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 12-6 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 47.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Pacers have shot at a 47.1% rate from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 45% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Indiana is 13-9 against the spread and 14-8 overall when it shoots better than 45% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 12-10-1 record against the spread and a 17-6 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.1% from the field.
- The 76ers are hitting 36.3% of their three-point shots this season, 1.5% lower than the 37.8% the Pacers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has an 8-3-1 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when the team knocks down more than 37.8% of its three-point shots.
- Indiana has put up an 8-5 against the spread while going 8-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.3% from deep.
- The Pacers shoot 36.6% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 0.1 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.5%).
- Indiana has a 9-6 ATS record and is 9-6 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 13-4 ATS record and a 14-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.6% from three-point distance.
- The 76ers hit 10.6 three-pointers per game this season, 1.7 fewer made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Pacers allow.
- Indiana has gone 7-8 against the spread and 7-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 9-12-1 ATS and 12-10 straight up.
- The Pacers make the 19th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers give up the 14th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from