Zach LaVine and the Chicago Bulls (15-17) are 4.5-point underdogs against Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (18-15) Monday, March 1, 2021 at United Center. The matchup begins at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The point total is set at 226 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 1, 2021, 12:07 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 1
Gary Harris: Out (Adductor),
JaMychal Green: Out (Shoulder),
R.J. Hampton: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Markus Howard: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Paul Millsap: Out (Knee)
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (226)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 115, Bulls 113|
The model favors the Nuggets by 2.3 points, just 2.2 fewer than the 4.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
The model predicts a total 2.1 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||23||14.3||6.5||1.0||0.9||1.1||2.3|
Nuggets Player Props
- Jokic’s points prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 3.2 points lower than his season average of 26.7.
- Jamal Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||21||12.7||7.7||2.2||0.8||0.9||0.3|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 1.2 points lower than his season average of 28.7.
- Coby White’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 0.5 greater than his season average of 26.0.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
- The Nuggets make 48.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is one percentage point higher than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (47.2%).
- Denver has a 9-8 record against the spread and an 11-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.2% from the field.
- Chicago has an 11-4 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 48.6% from the field, 1.4% higher than the 47.2% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Chicago has compiled a 13-5 record against the spread and a 10-9 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Denver is 11-9 against the spread and 15-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 48.6% from the field.
- The Nuggets shoot 38.7% from three-point range, 3.4% higher than the 35.3% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Denver has put together a 10-12 record against the spread and a 12-10 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago is 14-6 against the spread while putting together a 13-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 38.7% from three-point distance.
- The Bulls’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.9%) is two percentage points higher than opponents of the Nuggets are averaging (35.9%).
- Chicago is 13-6 ATS and 10-9 overall when the team hits more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver has a 10-10 ATS record and a 14-6 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 37.9% of its three-point attempts.
- The Nuggets connect on 13.5 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.4 more made shots on average than the 13.1 per game the Bulls give up.
- When Denver makes more threes than its opponents, it is 8-6 against the spread and 9-5 overall. When Chicago is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 6-5 ATS and 3-8 straight up.
- The Bulls make the 13th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nuggets give up the 15th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from