Norman Powell leads the Toronto Raptors (17-17) into a matchup against the Chicago Bulls (15-17) after scoring 30 points in a 122-111 win over the Rockets. The Bulls are 6.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Sunday, February 28, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The over/under for the matchup is set at 229.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 28, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 28
Pascal Siakam: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Raptors (-6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Raptors 117, Bulls 110|
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.5 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 3.1 points highter than the model projection.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop total for the contest is listed at 29.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 31.1.
- Pascal Siakam’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 1.8 less than his season average of 32.3.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- VanVleet’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||21||12.7||7.7||2.2||0.8||0.9||0.3|
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s points prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 2.2 points lower than his season average of 28.7.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 8.5 boards, 0.8 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.7.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- Daniel Gafford’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Raptors have a 45.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is two% lower than the 47.2% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have made.
- Toronto has a 9-4 record against the spread and a 9-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Chicago’s record is 11-1 against the spread and 11-2 overall when its opponents make more than 45.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 48.6% clip from the field this season, 3.4 percentage points greater than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Raptors have averaged.
- Chicago is 15-7 against the spread and 12-11 overall when it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- When Toronto’s opponents shoot greater than 48.6% from the field, it is 14-11 against the spread and 15-10 overall.
- The Raptors’ 38.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is three percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls have shot from beyond the arc (35.3%).
- Toronto has a 12-9 record against the spread and a 13-8 record overall when the team makes more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago is 14-6 against the spread and 13-8 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38.3% from deep.
- The Bulls are making 37.9% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 0.7 percentage points higher than the 37.2% the Raptors’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago is 13-6 ATS and 10-9 overall when the team hits more than 37.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto has a 14-4 ATS record and a 13-5 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 37.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Raptors make 15.4 three-pointers per game this season, 2.3 more made shots on average than the 13.1 per game the Bulls allow.
- Toronto is 13-7 against the spread and 14-6 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Chicago is 6-5 ATS and 3-8 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Bulls make the 13th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Raptors allow the 26th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Raptors vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from