A game after he scored 30 points in an 119-99 win over the Grizzlies, Kawhi Leonard leads the Los Angeles Clippers (24-11) on the road against the Milwaukee Bucks (20-13) on Sunday, February 28, 2021. The Clippers are underdogs by 1.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 3:30 PM ET on ABC. The over/under in the matchup is set at 236.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 28, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 28
D.J. Augustin: Day To Day (Personal),
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jaylen Adams: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (236)|
|Prediction||Bucks 115, Clippers 113|
The model projects the Bucks to win, just as FanDuel does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (2.1 to 1.5).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (228.5 points) substantially lower than the FanDuel over/under (236 points). Bet on the under.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 45.5, 1.1 less than his season average of 46.6.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 36.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 38.1.
- Paul George’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 33.5, 1.7 less than his season average of 35.2.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- The Bucks are shooting 48.9% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 46.8% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 13-9 record against the spread and a 16-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- Los Angeles has a 17-11 record against the spread and a 20-8 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Clippers are shooting 48.7% from the field, 3.2% higher than the 45.5% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Los Angeles has compiled an 18-8 record against the spread and a 21-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot higher than 48.7% from the field, it is 15-9 against the spread and 18-6 overall.
- The Bucks are knocking down 39.6% of their three-point shots this season, 3.7% higher than the 35.9% the Clippers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee is 12-11 against the spread and 16-7 overall when it shoots better than 35.9% from distance.
- Los Angeles is 17-9 against the spread while putting together a 20-6 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.6% from downtown.
- The Clippers shoot 42% from beyond the arc this season. That’s four percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38%).
- Los Angeles has a 15-9 ATS record and is 18-6 straight-up when the team hits more than 38% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 16-8 ATS record and a 19-5 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 42% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks’ 14.8 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.5 more made shots on average than the 14.3 per game the Clippers give up.
- Milwaukee has gone 11-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Los Angeles makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 2-9 ATS and 3-8 straight up.
- The Bucks make the fifth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Clippers give up the fifth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from