The Minnesota Golden Gophers (13-11) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-18) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 as 2.5-point favorites. The Cornhuskers have lost 15 games in a row. The over/under is set at 145 for the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 27, 2021, 2:22 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Golden Gophers have an average implied point total of 77.5 this season, which is 3.5 points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (74).
- Minnesota has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (74) 11 times this season.
- The Cornhuskers’ average implied point total on the season (78.1 points) is 7.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (71 points).
- This season, Nebraska has scored more than this game’s implied total of 71 points 10 times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Minnesota and Nebraska Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Golden Gophers have a 40.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% lower than the 42.1% of shots the Cornhuskers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Minnesota has a 12-0 straight-up record and an 8-2-1 record against the spread in games it shoots better than 42.1% from the field.
- Nebraska is 4-6 overall and 6-3 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot better than 40.3% from the field.
- The Cornhuskers have shot at a 41.2% rate from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points fewer than the 44% shooting opponents of the Golden Gophers have averaged.
- Nebraska has compiled a 5-2 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall in games when it shoots better than 44% from the field.
- Minnesota is 8-0 overall and 7-1 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot above 41.2% from the field.
- The Golden Gophers shoot 29% from three-point range, 2.4% lower than the 31.4% the Cornhuskers allow to opponents.
- Minnesota has a 4-2-1 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall when the team connects on more than 31.4% of its shots from three-point range.
- Nebraska is 3-5 overall and 2-5 against the spread when its opponents shoot higher than 29% from deep.
- The Cornhuskers are knocking down 32.7% of their shots from deep, which is just 1.7 percentage points fewer than the 34.4% the Golden Gophers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Nebraska has a 6-4 ATS record and has gone 2-9 straight-up when hitting more than 34.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Minnesota has a 7-2 ATS record and an 8-1 straight-up record in games this season when it hits more than 32.7% of its three-point shots.
- Nebraska is 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Minnesota is 1-6 ATS and 4-4 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from