The Utah Jazz (26-7) visit the Orlando Magic (13-20) as big, 10.5-point favorites after Donovan Mitchell scored 30 points in the Jazz’s 124-116 loss to the Heat. The matchup airs on FS-FL at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The over/under is 218 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 27, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 27
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
James Ennis III: Out (Calf),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-10.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (218)|
|Prediction||Jazz 116, Magic 103|
The Jazz are the bet in this contest. They’re favored by 3.1 more points in the model than DraftKings (13.6 to 10.5).
The model’s predicted total (218.9 points) and the DraftKings set total (218 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 0.8 points less than his season average of 24.3.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 2.1 less than his season average of 28.6.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 2.7.
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Nikola Vucevic’s points prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 2.6 points lower than his season average of 24.1.
- Markelle Fultz’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Terrence Ross’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 1.1.
- The Jazz make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points lower than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (46.8%).
- Utah has a 14-2 record against the spread and a 15-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- Orlando has a 6-7 record against the spread and a 6-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic have shot at a 42.9% rate from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points below the 44.3% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- Orlando is 11-2 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
- Utah is 11-0-1 against the spread and 12-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 42.9% from the field.
- The Jazz are knocking down 39.6% of their three-point shots this season, 2.7% higher than the 36.9% the Magic allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Utah has a 17-1-1 record against the spread and an 18-1 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Orlando is 12-9 against the spread while putting up an 11-10 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 39.6% from downtown.
- The Magic are making 34.9% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 0.1 percentage points fewer than the 35% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Orlando has a 12-6 ATS record and is 10-8 straight-up when the team hits more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 16-1-1 ATS record and a 17-1 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 34.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Jazz make 16.9 three-pointers per game this season, 5.4 more made shots on average than the 11.5 per game the Magic give up.
- Utah is 23-4-1 against the spread and 24-4 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Orlando is 6-14 ATS and 5-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Magic are the 23rd-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Jazz give up the fewest makes from deep.
Jazz vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from