The Dallas Cowboys (12-5) go on the road in a playoff matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (13-4) at Levi’s Stadium in the NFC Divisional round on January 22 at 6:30 PM ET.
The 49ers are the favorite (-3.5) over the Cowboys. The total is set at 46.5 points.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of January 22, 2023 at 5:48 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
49ers Vs Cowboys Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Cowboys (+3.5)||Under (46.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.5 (6)||27.5 (3)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||16.3 (1)||20.1 (6)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (4)||5.4 (15)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.0 (3)||5.1 (7)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||17 (3)||23 (17)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||30 (2)||33 (1)|
Looking to build a lineup of players from the 49ers and Cowboys to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
49ers Betting Insights
- The 49ers were 11-6-0 against the spread during the season and are 1-0-0 ATS in the playoffs.
- San Francisco’s ATS record as 3.5-point or bigger favorites is 8-4 in the regular season and playoffs.
- There were nine 49ers games (out of 17) that exceeded the point total during the season, and they have had one of one playoff game hit the over.
- In seven games in the regular season and playoffs, the 49ers and their opponent have combined to score more than 46.5 points.
- The over/under in this game is 46.5 points, 4.3 higher than the average total in San Francisco games in the regular season.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Cowboys were 10-7-0 during the regular season and are 1-0-0 in the playoffs.
- As a 3.5-point underdog or greater, Dallas has two wins ATS (2-1) in the regular season and playoffs.
- The Cowboys had nine of their 17 games go over the point total in the regular season, and zero of one in the playoffs.
- Dallas’ games have finished with more than 46.5 points seven times between the regular season and playoffs.
- Cowboys games averaged 44.3 total points in the regular season, 2.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
49ers Players to Watch
- Brock Purdy has thrown for 1,374 yards (152.7 ypg) to lead San Francisco, completing 67.1% of his passes and recording 13 touchdown passes compared to four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Christian McCaffrey, has carried the ball 244 times for 1,139 yards (67.0 per game) and eight touchdowns. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 741 receiving yards on 85 catches with five touchdowns through the air.
- Elijah Mitchell has racked up 279 yards on 45 attempts, scoring two times.
- Brandon Aiyuk has hauled in 78 catches for 1,015 yards (59.7 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He’s found the end zone eight times as a receiver.
- George Kittle has caught 60 passes for 765 yards (51.0 yards per game) and 11 touchdowns this year.
- Nick Bosa paces the team with 18.0 sacks, and also has 18.0 TFL and 49 tackles.
- San Francisco’s leading tackler, Fred Warner, has 134 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Tashaun Gipson leads the team with five interceptions, while also putting up 61 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and eight passes defended.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott leads Dallas with 2,860 yards on 261-of-394 passing with 23 touchdowns compared to 15 interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 182 rushing yards (15.2 ypg) on 45 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Tony Pollard has run for 1,007 yards on 193 carries this year while scoring nine times on the ground. He’s also added 39 catches, totaling 371 yards and three touchdowns in the passing game.
- Ezekiel Elliott has piled up 876 yards (on 231 carries) with 12 touchdowns.
- CeeDee Lamb leads his team with 1,359 receiving yards on 107 catches with nine touchdowns.
- Dalton Schultz has caught 57 passes and compiled 577 receiving yards (38.5 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Noah Brown’s 73 targets have resulted in 43 catches for 555 yards and three touchdowns.
- Micah Parsons has 12.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 10.0 TFL and 64 tackles.
- Dallas’ leading tackler, Donovan Wilson, has 97 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 5.0 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Daron Bland has picked off a team-leading five passes. He also has 52 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended to his name.
How to Bet on 49ers vs Cowboys
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the 49ers or Cowboys, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.