The Jacksonville Jaguars (9-8) hit the road in a playoff matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Divisional round on January 21 at 4:30 PM ET.
The Chiefs are favorites by 9.5 points against the Jaguars. The total is set at 52 points.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 4:48 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Chiefs Vs Jaguars Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Jaguars (+9.5)||Under (52)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||29.2 (1)||23.8 (10)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.7 (16)||20.6 (12)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.4 (1)||5.7 (7)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (7)||5.4 (15)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||23 (17)||22 (14)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||20 (20)||27 (4)|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- The Chiefs are 6-10-1 against the spread this year.
- Kansas City has won twice ATS (2-3-1) as a 9.5-point or bigger favorite this year.
- The Chiefs have played 17 games this year and eight of them have gone over the total.
- The Chiefs and their opponent have broken the 52-point mark seven times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 52 points, 2.4 more than the average point total for Kansas City games this season.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- The Jaguars beat the spread eight times in 17 games during the regular season, and are 1-0-0 ATS in the postseason.
- Jacksonville is winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs in the regular season and playoffs.
- In the regular season, eight of the Jaguars’ 17 games hit the over, and it’s been one of one in the postseason.
- Jacksonville games have gone over 52 points on five occasions in the regular season and playoffs.
- Jaguars games averaged 44.0 total points in the regular season, 8.0 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II has been a dual threat for Kansas City this season. He has 5,250 passing yards, completing 67.1% of his passes and collecting 41 touchdown passes and 12 interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 358 yards (21.1 ypg) on 61 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Isiah Pacheco has 830 rushing yards on 170 carries with five touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce leads his squad with 1,338 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 110 catches (out of 152 targets) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has put together a 933-yard season with three touchdowns, hauling in 78 passes on 101 targets.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has been the target of 81 passes and hauled in 42 receptions for 687 yards, an average of 40.4 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone two times through the air this season.
- Chris Jones paces the team with 15.5 sacks, and also has 16.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Kansas City’s tackle leader, Nick Bolton, has 179 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions this year.
- Juan Thornhill has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 71 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and nine passes defended to his name.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 4,113 yards (241.9 ypg) to lead Jacksonville, completing 66.3% of his passes and tossing 25 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 291 yards (17.1 ypg) on 62 carries with five touchdowns.
- Travis Etienne has carried the ball 220 times for 1,125 yards, with five touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 35 catches for 316 yards.
- Christian Kirk’s 1,108 receiving yards (65.2 yards per game) are a team high. He has 84 catches on 133 targets with eight touchdowns.
- Zay Jones has put together an 823-yard season with five touchdowns. He’s caught 82 passes on 121 targets.
- Evan Engram has racked up 766 reciving yards (45.1 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
- Josh Allen leads the team with 6.0 sacks, and also has 9.0 TFL and 58 tackles.
- Foyesade Oluokun, Jacksonville’s leading tackler, has 184 tackles, 11.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks this year.
- Devin Lloyd leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 113 tackles and eight passes defended.
How to Bet on Chiefs vs Jaguars
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.