A playoff matchup features the Cincinnati Bengals (12-4) against the Buffalo Bills (13-3) in the AFC Divisional round on January 22 at 3:00 PM ET at Highmark Stadium.
The Bills are 5.5-point favorites in their matchup against the Bengals. The over/under is 48.5 points.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of January 22, 2023 at 3:48 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bills Vs Bengals Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Bills (-5.5)||Under (48.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.4 (4)||26.1 (8)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||17.9 (2)||20.1 (5)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.1 (2)||5.5 (11)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (7)||5.4 (15)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||27 (30)||18 (4)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||27 (4)||24 (11)|
Bills Betting Insights
- The Bills covered the spread eight times in 16 games during the regular season. In the playoffs, they have a record of 0-1-0 versus the spread.
- Against the spread as 5.5-point or better favorites, Buffalo is 5-6 in the regular season and playoffs.
- The Bills had six of their 16 games go over the point total during the season. Meanwhile, they have eclipsed the over in one of one game in the playoffs.
- The Bills and their opponent have broken the 48.5-point mark five times in the regular season and playoffs.
- Buffalo games in the regular season posted an average total of 47.8, which is 0.7 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Bengals Betting Insights
- The Bengals had 12 wins in 16 games against the spread in the regular season. In the postseason they are 0-1-0 ATS.
- In 16 Bengals games during the regular season, six of them went over the total, and it’s been one of one in the playoffs.
- During the regular season and playoffs, six Cincinnati games have featured more than 48.5 points scored.
- Games involving the Bengals in the regular season averaged 44.9 points per game, a 3.6-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen has been a dual threat for Buffalo this season. He has 4,283 passing yards, completing 63.3% of his passes and collecting 35 touchdown passes and 14 interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 762 yards (47.6 ypg) on 124 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary has carried the ball 177 times for a team-high 819 yards on the ground and has found the end zone five times as a runner. He’s also tacked on 38 catches for 280 yards (17.5 per game) and one touchdown via the passing game.
- Stefon Diggs’ 1,429 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 153 times and has collected 108 catches and 11 touchdowns.
- Gabriel Davis has caught 48 passes for 836 yards (55.7 yards per game) and seven touchdowns this year.
- Dawson Knox has a total of 517 receiving yards this year, hauling in 48 throws and scoring six touchdowns.
- Gregory Rousseau paces the team with 8.0 sacks, and also has 9.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Buffalo’s leading tackler, Tremaine Edmunds, has 104 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception this year.
- Jordan Poyer leads the team with four interceptions, while also collecting 63 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and eight passes defended.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow has racked up 4,475 yards (279.7 yards per game) while completing 68.3% of his passes and tossing 35 touchdown passes with 12 interceptions this season. He’s also run for 257 yards with five touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Joe Mixon, has carried the ball 210 times for 814 yards (58.1 per game) with seven touchdowns. He’s also caught 60 passes for 441 yards and two touchdowns.
- Samaje Perine has piled up 95 carries and totaled 394 yards with two touchdowns while also gaining 287 yards through the air with four touchdowns.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s 1,046 receiving yards (87.2 yards per game) are a team high. He has 87 receptions on 134 targets with nine touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins has put up a 1,029-yard season with seven touchdowns. He’s caught 74 passes on 110 targets.
- Tyler Boyd has racked up 762 reciving yards (47.6 ypg) and five touchdowns this season.
- Trey Hendrickson paces the team with 8.0 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Logan Wilson is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s racked up 121 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Vonn Bell has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 78 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and seven passes defended to his name.
How to Bet on Bills vs Bengals
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.