Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (15-15) are 4.5-point underdogs against Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (21-11) Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of 228.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 10:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 25
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle)
Kristaps Porzingis: Day To Day (Back),
Maxi Kleber: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228)|
|Prediction||76ers 116, Mavericks 110|
The William Hill line for this game has the 76ers favored by 4.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (5.5 points).
The model projects a total 2.5 points lower than the one set by William Hill for this game.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 42.5, 1.7 less than his season average of 44.2.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 0.6 higher than his season average of 31.9.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||29||17.0||3.2||1.6||0.6||0.1||3.1|
Mavericks Player Props
- Doncic’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 8.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.6.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Dorian Finney-Smith’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 1.0.
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% higher than the 46.9% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have made.
- Philadelphia is 10-9-1 against the spread and 15-5 overall when it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
- Dallas’ record is 10-7 against the spread and 11-6 overall when its opponents make more than 47.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Mavericks are shooting 46.5% from the field, 1.3% higher than the 45.2% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Dallas has a 10-8 record against the spread and a 12-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has an 11-8-2 record against the spread and a 16-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.5% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 36.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.7 percentage points lower than opponents of the Mavericks have shot from beyond the arc (36.9%).
- Philadelphia has assembled an 8-3-1 record against the spread and an 11-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.2% from deep.
- The Mavericks shoot 35.2% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 1.3 percentage points lower than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.5%).
- Dallas is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall when shooting over 36.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has an 8-2-1 ATS record and a 10-1 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 35.2% of its three-point shots.
- The 76ers knock down 10.5 three-pointers per game this season, 2.6 fewer makes per game than the Mavericks allow (13.1).
- Dallas is 10-2 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 8-11-2 ATS and 11-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Mavericks make the 13th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers allow the 14th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from