The Los Angeles Clippers (23-10) visit the Memphis Grizzlies (13-14) as 7.5-point favorites after Kawhi Leonard went off for 32 points in the Clippers’ 135-116 victory over the Wizards. The matchup airs on FS-SE at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 227.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 25
Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Dillon Brooks: Day To Day (Thigh)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 114, Grizzlies 109|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (5.1 points) is slightly less than the 7.5-point edge DraftKings gives to the Clippers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model projects a total 3.9 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Leonard’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 1.6 points less than his season average of 27.1.
- Ivica Zubac’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 17.5, 1.1 greater than his season average of 16.4.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s assists prop total for the game is posted at 7.5 assists, 0.4 lower than his season average of 7.9.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 11.5 rebounds, 0.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.2.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
- The Clippers make 48.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.9 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (47.8%).
- Los Angeles is 14-5 against the spread and 16-3 overall when it shoots higher than 47.8% from the field.
- Memphis is 11-5-1 against the spread and 11-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.7% from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.3% clip from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points fewer than the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Memphis is 9-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot over 46.3% from the field, it is 10-6 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
- The Clippers’ 42.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is three percentage points higher than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from deep (39.2%).
- Los Angeles is 14-9 against the spread and 17-6 overall when it shoots better than 39.2% from distance.
- Memphis is 8-7-1 against the spread while putting together an 8-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 42.2% from three-point distance.
- The Grizzlies’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.3%) is 0.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (35.6%).
- Memphis has a 9-4 ATS record and is 8-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 13-5 ATS and 14-4 overall in games it shoots above 35.3% from deep.
- The Clippers make 14.4 three-pointers per game this season, 3.5 more makes per game than the Grizzlies give up (10.9).
- When Los Angeles makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 17-5 against the spread and 20-2 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 7-10 ATS and 7-10 straight up.
- The Clippers are the sixth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Grizzlies allow the 25th-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from