The Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (3-8) and the American Eagles (2-4) play at Reitz Arena on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The game has no line set. The matchup has an over/under of 138 points.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 24, 2021, 1:17 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is more than two possessions lower (8.1 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the over.
Prediction: American 74, Loyola (MD) 72
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Loyola (MD) and American Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against + Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Greyhounds have a 46.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% higher than the 46.1% of shots the Eagles’ opponents have knocked down.
- When Loyola (MD) shoots better than 46.1% from the field, it is 2-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- American is 0-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 46.3% from the field.
- The Eagles have shot at a 42.8% rate from the field this season, -0.6 percentage points below the 42.2% shooting opponents of the Greyhounds have averaged.
- American has put together a 0-0 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall in games when it shoots over 42.2% from the field.
- This season, Loyola (MD) has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 42.8% from the field.
- The Greyhounds’ 29.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Eagles have shot from deep (28.6%).
- Loyola (MD) has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall when the team makes more than 28.6% of its attempts from three-point distance.
- American is 0-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 29.2% from deep.
- The Eagles shoot 35.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s -0.3 percentage points higher than the Greyhounds have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.8%).
- American is 0-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when shooting over 35.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Loyola (MD) has a 2-3 ATS record and a 2-3 straight-up record in games this season when it hits more than 35.5% of its three-point shots.
- The Greyhounds knock down 5.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 fewer makes per game than the Eagles allow (6.3).
- American has gone 0-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Loyola (MD) makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 1-5 ATS and 0-8 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from