The Boston Celtics (15-15) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to stop a five-game road losing streak when they take on the Atlanta Hawks (13-18) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at State Farm Arena. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBCS-BOS. The matchup has a point total of 227.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 24, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 24
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist)
John Collins: Day To Day (Concussion),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 113, Celtics 112|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Hawks in this one. The model favors them while DraftKings has the Celtics favored and the difference between the two is 3.9 points.
The model projects a total 3.8 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Jayson Tatum’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 0.3 less than his season average of 37.8.
- Marcus Smart’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 1.4 less than his season average of 21.9.
- Kemba Walker’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Robert Williams III’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 9.5 assists, 0.1 assists less than his season average of 9.6.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 12.5 boards, 1.5 rebounds less than his season average of 14.0.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 2.1.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 46.4% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- In games Boston shoots higher than 46.4% from the field, it is 13-6 against the spread and 13-6 overall.
- Atlanta is 10-5 against the spread and 11-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.3% from the field.
- The Hawks are shooting 45.3% from the field, 1.6% lower than the 46.9% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- Atlanta has compiled a 6-5 record against the spread and a 5-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.9% from the field.
- This season, Boston has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 7-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 45.3% from the field.
- The Celtics’ 37.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks have shot from beyond the arc (35.1%).
- Boston is 13-6 against the spread and 14-5 overall when it shoots better than 35.1% from distance.
- Atlanta has put up an 11-8 against the spread while going 11-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.3% from downtown.
- The Hawks shoot 35.6% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.6 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35%).
- Atlanta is 13-5 ATS and 11-7 overall when the team hits more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston is 8-9 ATS and 7-10 overall in games it shoots above 35.6% from deep.
- The Celtics hit 12.5 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.3 more made shots on average than the 12.2 per game the Hawks give up.
- When Boston makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 10-6 against the spread and 10-6 overall. When Atlanta is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 5-10 ATS and 4-11 straight up.
- The Hawks make the 21st-most three-pointers in the league, while the Celtics allow the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Celtics vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from