The Miami Heat (14-17) are favored (-2) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (16-16) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at American Airlines Arena. The contest airs on SUN. The over/under is set at 215.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 24, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 24
Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Hip),
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Ankle),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Kyle Lowry: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Raptors (+2)|
|Total Pick||Over (215.5)|
|Prediction||Heat 111, Raptors 110|
The model favors the Heat by 0.3 points, just 1.7 fewer than the 2-point spread set by DraftKings.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 4.3 points lower than the model projection.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.9 points higher than his season average of 19.6.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 2.1 higher than his season average of 34.4.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Pascal Siakam’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 31.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 33.0.
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 31.0.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is one% higher than the 45.2% of shots the Raptors’ opponents have hit.
- In games Miami shoots better than 45.2% from the field, it is 9-10 against the spread and 10-9 overall.
- Toronto’s record is 12-7 against the spread and 12-7 overall when its opponents make more than 46.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Raptors are shooting 45.1% from the field, 0.3% higher than the 44.8% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Toronto has a 12-5 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.8% from the field.
- When Miami’s opponents shoot above 45.1% from the field, it is 9-7 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
- The Heat’s 35.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is two percentage points lower than opponents of the Raptors have shot from deep (37.1%).
- Miami is 7-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it shoots better than 37.1% from distance.
- Toronto is 10-2 against the spread while putting together a 9-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 35.1% from downtown.
- The Raptors shoot 38.1% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 1.3 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.8%).
- Toronto has a 10-7 ATS record and is 11-6 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Miami has a 10-11 ATS record and a 13-8 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 38.1% of its three-point shots.
- The Heat’s 12.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.3 fewer made shots on average than the 15.2 per game the Raptors allow.
- Toronto has gone 13-6 against the spread and 14-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Miami hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 5-14 ATS and 6-13 straight up.
- The Heat are the 15th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Raptors give up the 26th-fewest makes from deep.
Heat vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from