Two of the NBA’s best scorers square off when Stephen Curry (first, 29.9 PPG) and the Golden State Warriors (16-15) visit Julius Randle (13th, 23.2 PPG) and the New York Knicks (15-16) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The Warriors are 3-point favorites. The matchup has a point total of 220.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 12:07 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 23
James Wiseman: Day To Day (Wrist),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Kevon Looney: Day To Day (Ankle),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg),
Stephen Curry: Day To Day (Illness)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Illness)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (220)|
|Prediction||Knicks 110, Warriors 108|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Knicks in this one. The model favors them while DraftKings has the Warriors favored and the difference between the two is 4.9 points.
The model projects a total 2.9 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||31||15.0||5.9||1.4||1.3||0.8||1.8|
Warriors Player Props
- Curry’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 0.4 points lower than his season average of 29.9.
- Draymond Green’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 0.5 higher than his season average of 19.0.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 5.0.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 10.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds less than his season average of 11.0.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 1.9.
- The Warriors make 46.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.3 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (43%).
- In games Golden State shoots better than 43% from the field, it is 14-9 against the spread and 14-9 overall.
- New York’s record is 15-6 against the spread and 14-7 overall when its opponents make more than 46.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks’ 44.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.7 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- New York is 13-5 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
- This season, Golden State has an 11-5 record against the spread and a 12-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 44.9% from the field.
- The Warriors’ 37.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is 5.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Knicks have shot from deep (32.4%).
- Golden State has a 14-9 record against the spread and a 15-8 record overall when the team connects on more than 32.4% of its three-point attempts.
- New York is 14-9 against the spread and 13-10 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.5% from deep.
- The Knicks are making 35.7% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is -1.8 percentage points higher than the 37.5% the Warriors’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York is 10-3 against the spread and 9-4 overall when shooting over 37.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Golden State is 9-5 ATS and 9-5 overall in games it shoots above 35.7% from deep.
- The Warriors make 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, 4.7 more makes per game than the Knicks allow (9.8).
- Golden State is 12-6 against the spread and 14-4 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while New York is 9-11 ATS and 7-13 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Warriors make the sixth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Knicks allow the 10th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Warriors vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from