The Toronto Raptors (16-15) are underdogs (+1.5) in their attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (20-11) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at Amalie Arena. The matchup airs on NBCS-PH. The point total is 222 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 12:07 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 23
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle)
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Raptors (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (222)|
|Prediction||Raptors 114, 76ers 110|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Raptors in this one. The model favors them while DraftKings has the 76ers favored and the difference between the two is 5.1 points.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (224.5 points) marginally higher than the DraftKings over/under (222 points).
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 11.5 rebounds, 0.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.3.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 0.5 greater than his season average of 32.0.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Embiid’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Pascal Siakam’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 33.0.
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 31.1.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.7% from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points higher than the 45.3% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia is 13-10 against the spread and 18-5 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Toronto is 12-7 against the spread and 12-7 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.7% from the field.
- The Raptors are shooting 45.1% from the field, 0.2% lower than the 45.3% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Toronto has a 12-5 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 10-3-1 against the spread and 11-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 45.1% from the field.
- The 76ers are hitting 35.8% of their three-point shots this season, one% lower than the 36.8% the Raptors allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when the team makes more than 36.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto is 10-2 against the spread while putting up a 9-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 35.8% from three-point distance.
- The Raptors are knocking down 38.3% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is just 1.6 percentage points greater than the 36.7% the 76ers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Toronto is 10-7 against the spread and 11-6 overall when shooting over 36.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia is 15-2-1 ATS and 16-2 overall in games it shoots above 38.3% from deep.
- The 76ers hit 10.3 three-pointers per game this season, 5.1 fewer made shots on average than the 15.4 per game the Raptors give up.
- Toronto is 13-6 against the spread and 14-5 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 9-11-1 ATS and 11-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Raptors are the third-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the 76ers allow the 15th-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from