The Los Angeles Clippers (22-10) host the Washington Wizards (11-17) as big, 12-point favorites after Paul George went off for 34 points in the Clippers’ 112-108 loss to the Nets. The matchup airs on PRIME at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The point total is 233 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 23
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-12)|
|Total Pick||Under (233)|
|Prediction||Clippers 121, Wizards 108|
Both William Hill and the model expect the Clippers to walk away with the win, but the model spread (13.7) is 1.7 points further in their direction.
The model projects a total 4.1 points lower than the one set by William Hill for this matchup.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 44.5, 6.6 greater than his season average of 37.9.
- George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 4.5 lower than his season average of 36.0.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 7.5 boards, 2.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.7.
- Bradley Beal’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 1.4 points lower than his season average of 32.9.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots higher than his season average of 2.9.
- Alex Len’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
- This season, the Clippers have a 48.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.2% higher than the 47.2% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have made.
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 47.2% from the field, it is 16-6 against the spread and 19-3 overall.
- Washington is 9-8 against the spread and 8-9 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.4% from the field.
- The Wizards have shot at a 45.7% clip from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points less than the 46.6% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Washington is 8-5 against the spread and 7-6 overall when it shoots higher than 46.6% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot higher than 45.7% from the field, it is 9-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- The Clippers’ 42% three-point shooting percentage this season is four percentage points higher than opponents of the Wizards have shot from beyond the arc (38%).
- Los Angeles has a 13-9 record against the spread and a 16-6 record overall when the team hits more than 38% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington has put up a 10-10 against the spread while going 8-12 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 42% from deep.
- The Wizards are making 34% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 1.2 percentage points fewer than the 35.2% the Clippers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Washington is 10-3 against the spread and 7-6 overall when shooting above 35.2% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles has an 11-3 ATS record and a 12-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34% from three-point distance.
- The Clippers’ 14.2 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.8 more made shots on average than the 11.4 per game the Wizards allow.
- When Los Angeles makes more threes than its opponents, it is 16-5 against the spread and 19-2 overall. When Washington is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 9-11 ATS and 7-13 straight up.
- The Wizards make the 24th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Clippers allow the seventh-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Clippers vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from