The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-16) host the Penn State Nittany Lions (8-11) at Pinnacle Bank Arena on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on BTN. There is no line set for the game. The matchup’s over/under is 142.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 23, 2021, 2:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings total for this game, 142.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 143.1 points, are only 0.6 points apart.
Prediction: Penn State 74, Nebraska 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Nebraska and Penn State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against + Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Cornhuskers are shooting 40.5% from the field this season, 6.2 percentage points lower than the 46.7% the Nittany Lions allow to opponents.
- Nebraska has a 2-2 straight-up record and a 3-0 record against the spread in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- Penn State is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when its opponents shoot better than 40.5% from the field.
- The Nittany Lions’ 41% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.9 percentage points lower than the Cornhuskers have given up to their opponents (41.9%).
- Penn State has compiled a 5-3 record against the spread and a 5-5 record overall in games when it shoots better than 41.9% from the field.
- This season, Nebraska has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 4-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 41% from the field.
- The Cornhuskers’ 32.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nittany Lions have shot from beyond the arc (33.2%).
- Nebraska has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 2-9 record overall when the team makes more than 33.2% of its shots from three-point range.
- Penn State has a 6-3 record against the spread while going 4-6 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 32.3% from deep.
- The Nittany Lions’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.4%) is just 2.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Cornhuskers are averaging (31.6%).
- Penn State is 6-4 against the spread and 5-7 overall when shooting over 31.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Nebraska has a 6-7 ATS record and a 4-10 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 34.4% of its three-point shots.
- When Penn State makes more threes than its opponents, it is 9-5 against the spread and 6-9 overall. When Nebraska is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 2-7 ATS and 1-9 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from