Zach LaVine leads the Chicago Bulls (13-16) into a matchup with the Houston Rockets (11-17) after putting up 38 points in a 122-114 win over the Kings. The Bulls are 1-point underdogs in the matchup on Monday, February 22, 2021, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup’s over/under is set at 227.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 22, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 22
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Foot),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Out (Ankle),
DeMarcus Cousins: Day To Day (Heel),
Victor Oladipo: Day To Day (Foot)
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (-1)|
|Total Pick||Under (227.5)|
|Prediction||Rockets 114, Bulls 112|
The model projects the Rockets to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (2.1 to 1).
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 2.3 points highter than the model projection.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.5 points less than his season average of 22.0.
- John Wall’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 0.1 higher than his season average of 30.4.
- Victor Oladipo’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Wood’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||18||12.8||7.4||2.3||0.6||0.7||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||16||11.6||6.3||2.0||0.6||0.2||1.8|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 1.9 less than his season average of 39.4.
- Coby White’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 25.3.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Rockets have a 44.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.7% lower than the 47.5% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have made.
- Houston is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it shoots better than 47.5% from the field.
- Chicago has an 8-1 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 44.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls’ 48% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.5 percentage points higher than the Rockets have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- Chicago is 13-6 against the spread and 10-10 overall when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- This season, Houston has a 10-9-1 record against the spread and an 11-9 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 48% from the field.
- The Rockets are knocking down 34% of their three-point shots this season, 1.8% lower than the 35.8% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Houston has put together a 6-4 record against the spread and a 7-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago has put up an 8-4 against the spread while going 9-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 34% from deep.
- The Bulls shoot 37.7% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 1.4 percentage points higher than the Rockets have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.3%).
- Chicago has an 11-5 ATS record and is 8-8 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston is 7-6-1 ATS and 8-6 overall in games it shoots above 37.7% from deep.
- The Rockets’ 13.9 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.7 more made shots on average than the 13.2 per game the Bulls give up.
- Houston is 9-7-1 against the spread and 9-8 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Chicago is 5-5 ATS and 2-8 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Rockets rank ninth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bulls allow the ninth-fewest made threes in the league.
Rockets vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Rockets Rank||Rockets AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from