The Oklahoma City Thunder (12-18) host the Miami Heat (13-17) as 5-point underdogs after Shai Gilgeous-Alexander racked up 31 points in the Thunder’s 117-101 victory over the Cavaliers. The game airs on FS-OK at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 213.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 22, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 22
Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Hip),
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Ankle),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+5)|
|Total Pick||Over (213.5)|
|Prediction||Thunder 110, Heat 109|
While DraftKings has the Heat winning by five, the model has the Thunder taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (5.2 points). Take the Thunder.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 4.9 points lower than the model projection.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 33.5, 1.0 less than his season average of 34.5.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 33.5, 1.2 lower than his season average of 34.7.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 4.0 points less than his season average of 22.5.
- Darius Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 20.8.
- Al Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Horford’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
- The Heat make 46.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- In games Miami shoots better than 46.2% from the field, it is 9-9 against the spread and 10-8 overall.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 8-4-1 against the spread and 5-8 overall when its opponents make more than 46.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder are shooting 45% from the field, 0.2% higher than the 44.8% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma City has put together a 10-4-1 record against the spread and an 8-7 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.8% from the field.
- Miami is 8-7 against the spread and 10-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45% from the field.
- The Heat’s 35% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Thunder have shot from beyond the arc (34.9%).
- Miami is 8-10 against the spread and 11-7 overall when it shoots better than 34.9% from distance.
- Oklahoma City is 14-5 against the spread and 10-9 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35% from deep.
- The Thunder shoot 34.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 2.3 percentage points lower than the Heat have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.8%).
- Oklahoma City is 7-3-1 ATS and 6-5 overall when the team hits more than 36.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Miami has a 7-5 ATS record and a 6-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.5% from three-point distance.
- The Heat connect on 12.8 three-pointers per game this season, the same that the Thunder allow.
- The Heat rank 15th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Thunder allow the 18th-fewest made threes in the league.
Heat vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from