Terry Rozier leads the Charlotte Hornets (14-15) into a matchup against the Utah Jazz (24-6) after putting up 36 points in a 102-100 win over the Warriors. The Jazz are 12-point favorites in the game on Monday, February 22, 2021, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The over/under is set at 228 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Hornets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 22
Caleb Martin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-12)|
|Total Pick||Under (228)|
|Prediction||Jazz 118, Hornets 104|
The William Hill line for this game has the Jazz favored by 12, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (14.3 points).
In this game, the model projects a total (222.0 points) marginally lower than the William Hill over/under (228 points).
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Donovan Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 33.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 34.1.
- Mike Conley’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 2.0 lower than his season average of 25.5.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Gordon Hayward’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 3.6 less than his season average of 31.1.
- Cody Zeller’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 17.5, 2.4 lower than his season average of 19.9.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- P.J. Washington’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
- The Jazz make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Hornets have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- Utah has a 14-2-1 record against the spread and a 16-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Charlotte’s record is 12-2 against the spread and 10-4 overall when its opponents make more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Hornets are shooting 45.9% from the field, 1.7% higher than the 44.2% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Charlotte has a 13-5-1 record against the spread and a 12-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.2% from the field.
- This season, Utah has an 18-1-1 record against the spread and a 19-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 45.9% from the field.
- The Jazz are making 39.2% of their three-point shots this season, 2.6% higher than the 36.6% the Hornets allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Utah has put together a 16-1-1 record against the spread and a 17-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Charlotte has put up a 10-6 against the spread while going 10-6 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.2% from downtown.
- The Hornets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.4%) is only 3.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Jazz are averaging (35.2%).
- Charlotte is 14-5-1 ATS and 12-8 overall when the team hits more than 35.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 19-2-1 ATS record and a 20-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.4% from three-point distance.
- The Jazz’s 16.5 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.5 more made shots on average than the 14 per game the Hornets allow.
- When Utah makes more threes than its opponents, it is 21-3-1 against the spread and 22-3 overall. When Charlotte is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 5-8 ATS and 3-10 straight up.
- The Jazz are the best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Hornets allow the 28th-fewest makes from deep.
Jazz vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from