A game after he scored 50 points in an 112-105 win over the Bulls, Joel Embiid leads the Philadelphia 76ers (20-10) on the road against the Toronto Raptors (15-15) on Sunday, February 21, 2021. The 76ers are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The matchup’s point total is 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 7:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 21
Ben Simmons: Day To Day (Illness),
Shake Milton: Day To Day (Ankle)
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Raptors (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (225.5)|
|Prediction||Raptors 114, 76ers 111|
The model line is much more favorable to the Raptors compared to the DraftKings line, a 5.7 point difference, and has them favored to win Sunday’s game outright. Put your money on the Raptors.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this contest, within 0.7 points of each other.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 5.0 points lower than his season average of 30.5.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 0.9 greater than his season average of 31.6.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Pascal Siakam’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 8.5 boards, 0.8 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.7.
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 3.6 higher than his season average of 30.9.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Chris Boucher’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The 76ers are shooting 48% from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points higher than the 45.6% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has a 13-10 record against the spread and an 18-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- Toronto has an 11-7 record against the spread and an 11-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48% of their shots from the field.
- The Raptors’ 45% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the 76ers have given up to their opponents.
- Toronto has put together an 11-5 record against the spread and an 11-5 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- When Philadelphia’s opponents shoot over 45% from the field, it is 10-3-1 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- The 76ers are hitting 36.1% of their three-point shots this season, one% lower than the 37.1% the Raptors allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has a 7-3 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when the team makes more than 37.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto has put up a 10-2 against the spread while going 9-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.1% from deep.
- The Raptors shoot 38.2% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 1.6 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.6%).
- Toronto is 9-8 against the spread and 10-7 overall when shooting over 36.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 15-2-1 ATS record and a 16-2 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 38.2% of its three-point shots.
- The 76ers’ 10.3 made three-pointers per game this season is 5.1 fewer made shots on average than the 15.4 per game the Raptors allow.
- When Toronto makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 12-6 against the spread and 13-5 overall. When Philadelphia is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 9-10-1 ATS and 11-9 straight up.
- The Raptors make the third-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers give up the 14th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from