The Sacramento Kings (12-17) are heavy, 10.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (17-13) on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS-WI. The point total in the matchup is set at 236.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 21
Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle),
Jaylen Adams: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Richaun Holmes: Out (Knee),
Glenn Robinson III: Day To Day (Knee),
Harrison Barnes: Day To Day (Foot),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-10.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (236)|
|Prediction||Bucks 122, Kings 110|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Bucks favored by 10.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (11.4 points).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (231.9 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (236 points).
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 1.5 points higher than his season average of 28.0.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||27||13.5||7.6||1.0||0.5||0.4||1.1|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 1.2 points lower than his season average of 22.7.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 1.7 less than his season average of 22.2.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Fox’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- The Bucks make 48.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (48.9%).
- Milwaukee has a 10-5 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 48.9% from the field.
- Sacramento is 10-4 against the spread and 9-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.6% from the field.
- The Kings’ 47.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Bucks have given up to their opponents (45.5%).
- Sacramento is 10-10 against the spread and 9-11 overall when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 13-7 record against the spread and a 16-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.7% from the field.
- The Bucks shoot 39.3% from deep, 0.6% lower than the 39.9% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has an 8-5 record against the spread and a 10-3 record overall when the team knocks down more than 39.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 12-3 against the spread while putting together an 11-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 39.3% from three-point distance.
- The Kings are making 36.5% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 1.8 percentage points fewer than the 38.3% the Bucks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento is 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall when shooting over 38.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has a 12-2 ATS record and a 13-1 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks hit 14.9 three-pointers per game this season, 2.7 more makes per game than the Kings allow (12.2).
- Milwaukee is 10-4 against the spread and 12-2 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Sacramento is 2-12 ATS and 1-13 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Kings make the 20th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks give up the 27th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from