A game after he exploded for 50 points in a 120-103 win over the Cavaliers, Jamal Murray leads the Denver Nuggets (16-13) on the road against the Atlanta Hawks (12-17) on Sunday, February 21, 2021. The Nuggets are favored by 3 points in the matchup, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under set at 230 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 21
Gary Harris: Out (Adductor),
JaMychal Green: Out (Shoulder),
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
Paul Millsap: Out (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
Rajon Rondo: Out (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (230)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 114, Hawks 113|
The model and FanDuel both have the Nuggets taking home the victory, but the model has them winning by slightly less (1.1 points). Lean towards taking the Hawks.
The model projects a total 3.5 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this game.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||19||14.1||6.2||1.1||1.0||1.1||2.2|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 7.5 assists, 1.1 assists lower than his season average of 8.6.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 9.5 assists, 0.2 greater than his season average of 9.3.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 13.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds less than his season average of 14.0.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Cameron Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 48.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.3% higher than the 46% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have made.
- In games Denver shoots better than 46% from the field, it is 8-9 against the spread and 11-6 overall.
- Atlanta is 11-6 against the spread and 12-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.3% from the field.
- The Hawks are shooting 45.1% from the field, 2.1% lower than the 47.2% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Atlanta has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 4-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- When Denver’s opponents shoot above 45.1% from the field, it is 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- The Nuggets are making 38.1% of their three-point shots this season, 3.9% higher than the 34.2% the Hawks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Denver has a 9-9 record against the spread and a 10-8 record overall when the team makes more than 34.2% of its three-point shots.
- Atlanta is 12-8 against the spread and 12-8 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.1% from deep.
- The Hawks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.3%) is just 1.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nuggets are averaging (36.6%).
- Atlanta is 10-3 ATS and 9-4 overall when the team makes more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver has an 8-5 ATS record and an 11-2 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Nuggets make 13.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more makes per game than the Hawks allow (12.1).
- Denver has gone 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Atlanta makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 4-9 ATS and 3-10 straight up.
- The Nuggets are the 11th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Hawks give up the sixth-fewest makes from deep.
Nuggets vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from