The Brooklyn Nets (19-12) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game road win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (22-9) on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at Staples Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s point total is set at 239.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 21
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Tyler Johnson: Day To Day (Left Adductor),
Nicolas Claxton: Day To Day (Knee),
Iman Shumpert: Out (Left Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (239)|
|Prediction||Clippers 118, Nets 113|
The line for this game set by DraftKings and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.2 points of each other).
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is more than two possessions higher (7.7 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the under.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 1.3 points lower than his season average of 26.8.
- Ivica Zubac’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 6.5 boards, 0.2 rebounds less than his season average of 6.7.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.5 points less than his season average of 29.0.
- James Harden’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 41.5, 1.3 lower than his season average of 42.8.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Harden’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
- The Clippers make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.7 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (46.8%).
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 46.8% from the field, it is 16-6 against the spread and 19-3 overall.
- Brooklyn’s record is 11-9 against the spread and 15-5 overall when its opponents make more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets’ 50.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.7 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Brooklyn is 11-11 against the spread and 15-7 overall when it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 17-11 record against the spread and a 20-8 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 50.2% from the field.
- The Clippers shoot 41.9% from deep, 5.8% higher than the 36.1% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 13-8 record against the spread and a 16-5 record overall when the team makes more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 12-14 against the spread while putting together a 16-10 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 41.9% from downtown.
- The Nets shoot 40.9% from three-point distance this season. That’s 5.5 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.4%).
- Brooklyn is 13-11 against the spread and 16-8 overall when shooting above 35.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles has a 17-8 ATS record and a 20-5 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 40.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Clippers’ 14.2 made three-pointers per game this season is one fewer made shot on average than the 15.2 per game the Nets allow.
- Brooklyn has gone 11-11 against the spread and 14-8 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Los Angeles hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 2-9 ATS and 3-8 straight up.
- The Clippers are the seventh-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Nets give up the 13th-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from