A game after he exploded for 33 points in a 122-110 loss to the Spurs, Terry Rozier leads the Charlotte Hornets (13-15) at home against the Golden State Warriors (16-14) on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The Hornets are underdogs by 2 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under is set at 230.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 20, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Hornets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 20
James Wiseman: Out (Wrist),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Kevon Looney: Out (Ankle),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Gordon Hayward: Day To Day (Back),
Caleb Martin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Knee),
Cody Martin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+2)|
|Total Pick||Under (230.5)|
|Prediction||Hornets 114, Warriors 113|
The model leans slightly toward betting on the Hornets in this one. The data favors them while DraftKings has the Warriors favored, but the difference between the two is only 2.0 points.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 5.3 points highter than the model projection.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||30||14.6||5.9||1.4||1.3||0.8||1.7|
Warriors Player Props
- Stephen Curry’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 38.5, 3.0 lower than his season average of 41.5.
- Draymond Green’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 2.3 greater than his season average of 19.2.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 5.0.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Gordon Hayward’s PRA prop over/under for the game is posted at 27.5, 4.0 lower than his season average of 31.5.
- Cody Zeller’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 4.5 boards, 3.4 rebounds less than his season average of 7.9.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Bismack Biyombo’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
- The Warriors make 46.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Hornets have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- Golden State is 13-4 against the spread and 13-4 overall when it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Charlotte has a 10-2 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Hornets have shot at a 45.8% clip from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points above the 44% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- Charlotte has put together a 12-6 record against the spread and an 11-7 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44% from the field.
- When Golden State’s opponents shoot higher than 45.8% from the field, it is 13-7 against the spread and 13-7 overall.
- The Warriors shoot 37.6% from deep, 0.9% higher than the 36.7% the Hornets allow to opponents.
- Golden State has a 12-5 record against the spread and a 13-4 record overall when the team hits more than 36.7% of its three-point shots.
- Charlotte is 7-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.6% from deep.
- The Hornets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.9%) is only 0.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Warriors are averaging (37.1%).
- Charlotte has an 11-4 ATS record and is 10-6 straight-up when the team makes more than 37.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Golden State is 11-5 ATS and 11-5 overall in games it shoots above 37.9% from deep.
- The Warriors knock down 14.6 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.8 more makes per game than the Hornets give up 13.8.
- Golden State is 12-6 against the spread and 14-4 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Charlotte is 5-8 ATS and 3-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Hornets make the ninth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Warriors allow the 21st-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Warriors vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from