The Phoenix Suns (18-10) visit the Memphis Grizzlies (13-12) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at FedExForum, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The Suns are 4-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 224.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 20, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 20
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Dillon Brooks: Out (Thigh)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+4)|
|Total Pick||Under (224.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 112, Grizzlies 110|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (1.7 points) is slightly less than the 4-point edge DraftKings gives to the Suns, though the data still has them as the favorite.
In this game, the model projects a total (221.8 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (224.5 points).
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 2.2 greater than his season average of 32.3.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 0.4 greater than his season average of 28.1.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 2.5.
- Chris Paul’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 8.5 assists, 0.5 assists higher than his season average of 8.0.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 11.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.0.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
- The Suns make 47.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (47.7%).
- In games Phoenix shoots higher than 47.7% from the field, it is 12-3 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- Memphis has an 11-4-1 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.8% clip from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points greater than the 46.1% shooting opponents of the Suns have averaged.
- This season, Memphis has a 10-3 record against the spread and a 10-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- Phoenix is 8-4-1 against the spread and 9-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 46.8% from the field.
- The Suns shoot 37% from three-point range, 1.6% lower than the 38.6% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Phoenix has assembled a 10-3 record against the spread and a 10-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 38.6% of its three-point shots.
- Memphis is 7-3-1 against the spread and 7-4 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37% from deep.
- The Grizzlies’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.8%) is only 1.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Suns are averaging (35.4%).
- Memphis is 9-5 against the spread and 8-6 overall when shooting above 35.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 10-3-1 ATS record and an 11-3 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 36.8% of its three-point shots.
- The Suns’ 13.3 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.9 more made shots on average than the 11.4 per game the Grizzlies allow.
- Phoenix has gone 14-5 against the spread and 14-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 7-8 ATS and 7-8 straight up.
- The Suns are the 11th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Grizzlies allow the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Suns vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from