The Oregon Ducks (13-4) are favored (-9.5) to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Utah Utes (9-9) at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Matthew Knight Arena. The contest airs on PACN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 140.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 20, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.2 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The model predicts a total 1.3 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Prediction: Oregon 74, Utah 65
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Ducks’ average implied point total this season is 0.4 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (75.4 implied points on average compared to 75 implied points in this game).
- Oregon has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (75) eight times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Utes (72.6) is 6.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (66).
- Utah is attempting to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (66) for the 13th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oregon and Utah Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Ducks have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.6% higher than the 43.5% of shots the Utes’ opponents have hit.
- Oregon is 5-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games when it collectively shoots higher than 43.5% from the field.
- Utah is 7-3 overall and 6-4 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.1% from the field.
- The Utes are shooting 45.5% from the field, 4.4% higher than the 41.1% the Ducks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Utah is 6-8 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it shoots higher than 41.1% from the field.
- Oregon is 7-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45.5% from the field.
- The Ducks shoot 35.2% from beyond the arc, 0.1% higher than the 35.1% the Utes allow to opponents.
- Oregon is 5-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it shoots better than 35.1% from deep.
- Utah has put together a 3-6 against the spread while going 5-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.2% from deep.
- The Utes shoot 32.8% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -1.2 percentage points lower than the Ducks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (31.6%).
- Utah is 7-4 overall and 5-6 against the spread when it shoots above 31.6% as a team from three-point distance.
- Oregon is 5-4 ATS and 6-3 overall in games it shoots above 32.8% from deep.
- The Ducks’ 7.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.6 more made shots on average than the 6.3 per game the Utes give up.
- The Ducks are 5-4 against the spread and 8-1 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Utes are 4-9 ATS and 5-8 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from