Remy Martin leads the Arizona State Sun Devils (7-10) into a matchup with the UCLA Bruins (15-5) after putting up 30 points in an 89-71 loss to USC. The Bruins are 8-point favorites in the game on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total is 144.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 20, 2021, 2:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.5 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (146.0 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (144.5 points).
Prediction: UCLA 77, Arizona State 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Bruins this season is 71.9 points, 4.1 fewer points than their implied total of 76 points in Saturday’s game.
- UCLA has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (76) eight times.
- The Sun Devils’ average implied point total on the season (78.8 points) is 10.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (68 points).
- Arizona State has scored more than 68 points in 13 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
UCLA and Arizona State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Bruins have a 45.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% lower than the 45.6% of shots the Sun Devils’ opponents have knocked down.
- UCLA has gone 10-0 overall and 6-3 against the spread when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- Arizona State’s record is 1-6 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it allows its opponents to make more than 45.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Sun Devils are shooting 43.3% from the field, -0.7% lower than the 42.6% the Bruins’ opponents have shot this season.
- Arizona State has put together a 1-8-1 record against the spread and a 7-4 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 42.6% from the field.
- UCLA is 6-4 against the spread and 10-1 overall in games its opponents shoot above 43.3% from the field.
- The Bruins are making 35.9% of their three-point shots this season, 0.6% lower than the 36.5% the Sun Devils allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- UCLA is 5-4 against the spread and 10-0 overall when it shoots better than 36.5% from distance.
- Arizona State has a 1-5 record against the spread while going 4-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.9% from deep.
- The Sun Devils shoot 32.7% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 1.1 percentage points lower than the Bruins have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (33.8%).
- Arizona State has a 0-7-1 ATS record and is 2-6 straight-up in games when the team hits more than 33.8% of its three-point attempts.
- UCLA is 6-1 overall and 5-1 ATS in games it shoots over 32.7% from deep.
- When Arizona State makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 1-5 against the spread and 2-4 overall. When UCLA is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 5-7 ATS and 8-4 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from