The California Golden Bears (8-16) visit the Washington Huskies (4-17) after losing four straight road games. The Huskies are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The point total in the matchup is 140.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 20, 2021, 2:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Huskies to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (1.6) is 0.6 points further in their direction.
The DraftKings total for this game, 140 points, and the model’s projected total, 139.7 points, are only 0.3 points apart.
Prediction: Washington 71, Cal 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Huskies this season is 74 points, three more points than their implied total of 71 points in Saturday’s game.
- So far this season, Washington has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (71) nine times.
- The 70.8-point average implied total on the season for the Golden Bears is 1.8 more points than the team’s 69-point implied total in this matchup.
- Cal has put up more than 69 points 10 times on the season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Washington and Cal Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Huskies are shooting 41.8% from the field this season, 5.1 percentage points lower than the 46.9% the Golden Bears allow to opponents.
- In games when Washington shoots better than 46.9% from the field, it is 3-3 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Cal’s record is 5-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it allows its opponents to make more than 41.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Golden Bears’ 43.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points lower than the Huskies have given up to their opponents (45.7%).
- Cal has put together a 5-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- This season, Washington has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 2-5 record overall when its opponents shoot over 43.5% from the field.
- The Huskies shoot 33.3% from deep, 5.6% lower than the 38.9% the Golden Bears allow to opponents.
- Washington has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall when the team knocks down more than 38.9% of its three-point shots.
- Cal is 5-2 against the spread and 5-4 overall when its opponents make more than 33.3% of their shots from deep.
- The Golden Bears three-point shooting percentage this season (33.3%) is 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Huskies are averaging (34.4%).
- Cal is 4-6 overall and 7-3 against the spread when it shoots better than 34.4% as a team from three-point distance.
- Washington is 4-6 ATS and 3-7 overall in games it shoots over 33.3% from deep.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from