The Tulane Green Wave (9-8) host the UCF Knights (7-11) after losing three home games in a row. The Knights are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which starts at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 128.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 20, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Green Wave (+1)
The model leans slightly toward betting on the Green Wave in this one. The data favors them while DraftKings has the Knights favored, but the difference between the two is only 1.3 points.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 2.9 points lower than the model projection.
Prediction: Tulane 66, UCF 65
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Knights have an average implied point total of 71 this season, which is six points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (65).
- UCF has surpassed its implied point total for this matchup (65) nine times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Green Wave (70.2) is 7.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (63).
- Tulane has scored more than 63 points in seven games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
UCF and Tulane Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Knights have a 42.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% higher than the 40.8% of shots the Green Wave’s opponents have knocked down.
- UCF is 7-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall in games when it collectively shoots better than 40.8% from the field.
- Tulane is 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall in games it allows its opponents to shoot higher than 42.4% from the field.
- The Green Wave are shooting 37.3% from the field, 5.8% lower than the 43.1% the Knights’ opponents have shot this season.
- Tulane is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when shooting higher than 43.1% from the field.
- When UCF’s opponents shoot greater than 37.3% from the field, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Knights’ 35.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Green Wave have shot from beyond the arc (33.9%).
- UCF is 7-5 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it shoots better than 33.9% from distance.
- Tulane has put together a 7-3 straight-up record and gone 6-4 against the spread in games when its opponents shoot above 35.8% from three-point distance.
- The Green Wave are making 29.4% of their shots from deep, which is 2.6 percentage points fewer than the 32% the Knights’ are averaging on the season.
- Tulane is 5-1 ATS and 6-0 overall when the team makes more than 32% of its three-point attempts.
- UCF has a 5-3 ATS record and a 5-3 straight-up record in games this season when it connects on more than 29.4% of its three-point shots.
- When UCF makes more threes than its opponents, it is 6-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall. When Tulane is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 6-4 ATS and 3-7 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from