The Florida Gators (10-6) host the Georgia Bulldogs (13-8) in a matchup of SEC teams at Exactech Arena, tipping off at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The Bulldogs are 8-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is set at 155 for the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 20, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Gators to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (9.2) is 1.2 points further in their direction.
The model projects a total 3.0 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Prediction: Florida 81, Georgia 71
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Gators have an average implied point total of 75.1 this season, which is 6.9 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (82).
- So far this season, Florida has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (82) six times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Bulldogs (79.9) is 5.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (74).
- Georgia is looking to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (74) for the 14th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Florida and Georgia Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Gators have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% higher than the 45.9% of shots the Bulldogs’ opponents have knocked down.
- Florida is 5-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall in games when it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
- Georgia is 7-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.8% from the field.
- The Bulldogs are shooting 46.6% from the field, 4% higher than the 42.6% the Gators’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Georgia has an 8-5 record against the spread and an 11-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 42.6% from the field.
- When opponents of Florida shoot above 46.6% from the field, it is 6-5 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
- The Gators’ 36.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulldogs have shot from deep (33.8%).
- Florida has collected a 7-3 straight-up record and a 5-4 record against the spread in games when the team connects on more than 33.8% of its three-point attempts this season.
- Georgia has put together an 8-3 against the spread while going 11-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.5% from deep.
- The Bulldogs shoot 31.7% from three-point distance this season. That’s 0.9 percentage points lower than the Gators have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (32.6%).
- Georgia has a 6-3 ATS record and is 8-3 straight-up in games when the team hits more than 32.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Florida has a 4-3 ATS record and a 4-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 31.7% from downtown.
- The Gators connect on 7.1 three-pointers per game this season, one more made shot on average than the 6.1 per game the Bulldogs allow.
- The Gators are 2-6 against the spread and 3-5 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Bulldogs are 4-7 ATS and 6-6 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from