The Kansas State Wildcats (5-17) will look to stop a 13-game losing streak when they visit the TCU Horned Frogs (11-8) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena as 6.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is set at 134.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 20, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Horned Frogs (-6.5)
The Horned Frogs are the bet in this matchup. They’re favored by 3.5 more points in the model than DraftKings (10.0 to 6.5).
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 2.8 points lower than the model projection.
Prediction: TCU 74, Kansas State 64
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Horned Frogs have an average implied point total of 72.3 this season, which is 1.3 points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (71).
- TCU has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (71) eight times.
- The 72.5-point average implied total on the season for the Wildcats is 8.5 more points than the team’s 64-point implied total in this matchup.
- Kansas State has scored more than 64 points in eight games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
TCU and Kansas State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Horned Frogs make 44.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.3 percentage points lower than the Wildcats have allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- In games when TCU shoots higher than 47.1% from the field, it is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Kansas State’s record is 2-5 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it allows its opponents to make more than 44.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Wildcats have shot at a 41.5% clip from the field this season, 3.3 percentage points below the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Horned Frogs have averaged.
- Kansas State is 3-4 overall and 4-3 against the spread when it hits more than 44.8% of its attempts from the field.
- TCU is 7-1 overall and 3-4 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot above 41.5% from the field.
- The Horned Frogs shoot 35.2% from three-point range, 3.5% lower than the 38.7% the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- TCU is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it shoots better than 38.7% from distance.
- Kansas State has put up a 2-7 straight-up record and gone 3-6 against the spread in games when its opponents shoot over 35.2% from three-point distance.
- The Wildcats three-point shooting percentage this season (30.3%) is 1.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Horned Frogs are averaging (31.9%).
- Kansas State is 5-4 against the spread and 3-6 overall when shooting above 31.9% as a team from three-point range.
- TCU has a 5-3 ATS record and an 8-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 30.3% from deep.
- The Horned Frogs are 5-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Wildcats are 5-8 ATS and 2-11 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from