The No. 17 USC Trojans (18-3) will try to extend a seven-game winning streak when they host the Arizona Wildcats (14-8) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Galen Center as 7-point favorites. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on FOX. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 20, 2021, 2:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
The line for this game set by DraftKings and the model’s prediction are essentially the same (within 0.1 points of each other).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (141.9 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (138.5 points).
Prediction: USC 74, Arizona 68
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Trojans have an average implied point total of 74 this season, which is one point higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (73).
- USC has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (73) 13 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Wildcats (74.9) is 8.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (66).
- Arizona has put up more than 66 points in 18 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
USC and Arizona Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Trojans make 47.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.9 percentage points higher than the Wildcats have allowed to their opponents (43.3%).
- USC has amassed a 12-2 record against the spread and a 14-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.3% from the field.
- Arizona is 7-7-1 against the spread and 14-1 overall in games it allows its opponents to shoot better than 47.2% from the field.
- The Wildcats have shot at a 44.7% clip from the field this season, 6.4 percentage points greater than the 38.3% shooting opponents of the Trojans have averaged.
- Arizona has compiled a 13-6 straight up record and an 8-10-1 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 38.3% from the field.
- When USC’s opponents shoot higher than 44.7% from the field, it is 12-4 against the spread and 14-3 overall.
- The Trojans shoot 34.6% from beyond the arc, 0.1% higher than the 34.5% the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- USC is 9-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it shoots better than 34.5% from downtown.
- Arizona has a 6-5 record against the spread while going 10-1 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 34.6% from deep.
- The Wildcats are hitting 37.6% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 6.4 percentage points higher than the 31.2% the Trojans’ are averaging on the season.
- Arizona’s record is 8-6-1 ATS and 10-5 overall when the team makes more than 31.2% of its three-point attempts.
- USC has an 11-4 ATS record and a 14-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.6% from three-point distance.
- When Arizona makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-6-1 against the spread and 5-5 overall. When USC is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 5-3 ATS and 8-1 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from