The Seattle Seahawks (9-8) hit the road in a playoff matchup with the San Francisco 49ers (13-4) at Levi’s Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round on January 14 at 4:30 PM ET.
The 49ers are favored by 9.5 points over the Seahawks. The total is set at 42 points.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of January 14, 2023 at 4:48 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
49ers Vs Seahawks Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|49ers (-9.5)||Over (42)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.5 (6)||23.9 (9)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||16.3 (1)||23.6 (25)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (4)||5.7 (7)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.0 (3)||5.5 (20)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||17 (3)||23 (17)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||30 (2)||25 (8)|
Looking to build a lineup of players from the 49ers and Seahawks to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
49ers Betting Insights
- The 49ers are 11-6-0 against the spread this season.
- As at least a 9.5-point favorite, San Francisco has two wins ATS (2-1).
- The 49ers have played 17 games this year and nine of them have gone over the total.
- The 49ers and their opponent have broken the 42-point mark 10 times this year.
- The average total for San Francisco games this season has been 42.2, 0.2 points higher than the total for this game.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- The Seahawks have seven wins in 17 contests against the spread this year.
- Seattle is winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year.
- The Seahawks have seen eight of their 17 games go over the point total.
- Seattle’s games have finished with more than 42 points eight times this year.
- The average total points scored in Seahawks games this year (42) is 3.4 points higher than the total for this matchup.
49ers Players to Watch
- Brock Purdy has thrown for 1,374 yards (152.7 ypg) to lead San Francisco, completing 67.1% of his passes and tossing 13 touchdown passes compared to four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Christian McCaffrey, has carried the ball 244 times for 1,139 yards (67.0 per game) and eight touchdowns. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 741 receiving yards on 85 catches with five touchdowns through the air.
- Elijah Mitchell has been handed the ball 45 times this year and racked up 279 yards (55.8 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Brandon Aiyuk leads his squad with 1,015 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 78 receptions (out of 113 targets) and scored eight touchdowns.
- George Kittle has hauled in 60 receptions totaling 765 yards, finding the end zone 11 times as a receiver this campaign.
- Nick Bosa has 18.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 18.0 TFL and 49 tackles.
- San Francisco’s tackle leader, Fred Warner, has 134 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Tashaun Gipson has a team-leading five interceptions to go along with 61 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and eight passes defended.
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Geno Smith has been a dual threat for Seattle this season. He has 4,282 passing yards (251.9 per game) while completing 69.8% of his passes. He’s tossed 30 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 366 yards (21.5 ypg) on 68 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Kenneth Walker III, has carried the ball 228 times for 1,051 yards (70.1 per game) with nine touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf’s 1,048 receiving yards (61.6 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 90 receptions on 141 targets with six touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has 84 receptions (on 117 targets) for a total of 1,033 yards (64.6 yards per game) and nine touchdowns this year.
- Noah Fant’s 63 targets have resulted in 50 receptions for 486 yards and four touchdowns.
- Uchenna Nwosu has racked up 9.5 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 11.0 TFL and 67 tackles.
- Seattle’s tackle leader, Cody Barton, has 133 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions this year.
- Tariq Woolen leads the team with six interceptions, while also putting up 63 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 16 passes defended.
How to Bet on 49ers vs Seahawks
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the 49ers or Seahawks, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.