The AFC Wild Card round of the NFL Playoffs will see the Baltimore Ravens (10-7) and Cincinnati Bengals (12-4) square off at Paycor Stadium on January 15 at 8:15 PM ET.
The Bengals are 7.5-point favorites in their matchup with the Ravens. The over/under is 40 points.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of January 15, 2023 at 8:48 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bengals Vs Ravens Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Bengals (-7.5)||Over (40)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.1 (8)||20.6 (19)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.1 (5)||18.5 (3)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.5 (11)||5.5 (11)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (15)||5.3 (13)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||18 (4)||21 (8)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||24 (11)||25 (8)|
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Bengals and Ravens to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Bengals Betting Insights
- The Bengals’ record against the spread is 12-4-0.
- Cincinnati has no wins ATS (0-2) as a 7.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- There have been six Bengals games (out of 16) that hit the over this season.
- A total of 11 times so far this season, the Bengals and their opponent have combined to score more than 40 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 40 points, 4.9 fewer than the average total in this season’s Cincinnati contests.
Ravens Betting Insights
- The Ravens’ record against the spread is 8-9-0.
- Baltimore has yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 7.5-point underdog or more this season.
- The Ravens have played 17 games this year, and five of them have gone over the total.
- So far this season, nine Baltimore games have featured more than 40 points scored.
- The average total for Ravens games is 42.7 points, 2.7 more than this game’s over/under.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow has 4,475 yards passing for Cincinnati, completing 68.3% of his passes and recording 35 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 257 rushing yards (16.1 ypg) on 75 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Joe Mixon, has carried the ball 210 times for 814 yards (58.1 per game), scoring seven times. He’s also caught 60 passes for 441 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season, Samaje Perine has carried the ball 95 times for 394 yards (24.6 per game) and two touchdowns, while also racking up 287 yards through the air with four touchdowns.
- Ja’Marr Chase has hauled in 87 catches for 1,046 yards (87.2 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He’s found the end zone nine times as a receiver.
- Tee Higgins has hauled in 74 receptions totaling 1,029 yards, finding the end zone seven times as a receiver this campaign.
- Tyler Boyd’s 58 catches are good enough for 762 yards and five touchdowns.
- Trey Hendrickson leads the team with 8.0 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Logan Wilson is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s collected 121 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Vonn Bell leads the team with four interceptions, while also putting up 78 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and seven passes defended.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Tyler Huntley has racked up 658 yards on 67% passing while collecting two touchdown passes with three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 137 yards with one score.
- J.K. Dobbins is his team’s leading rusher with 92 carries for 520 yards, or 65.0 per game. He’s found the end zone two times on the ground, as well.
- Kenyan Drake has racked up 482 yards on 109 carries with four touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews has racked up 847 receiving yards on 73 receptions to pace his team this season while scoring five touchdowns as a receiver.
- Demarcus Robinson has totaled 458 receiving yards (26.9 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 48 receptions.
- Isaiah Likely has racked up 373 reciving yards (23.3 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
- Justin Houston paces the team with 9.5 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL, 21 tackles, and one interception.
- Baltimore’s tackle leader, Roquan Smith, has 171 tackles, 11.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and three interceptions this year.
- Marcus Williams leads the team with four interceptions, while also recording 61 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and seven passes defended.
How to Bet on Bengals vs Ravens
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Bengals or Ravens, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.