A playoff matchup features the Miami Dolphins (9-8) against the Buffalo Bills (13-3) in the AFC Wild Card round on January 15 at 1:00 PM ET at Highmark Stadium.
The Bills are favorites (-14) in an expected blowout matchup against the Dolphins. The total is set at 44 points.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of January 15, 2023 at 1:48 PM ET. See below the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bills Vs Dolphins Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Dolphins (+14)||Over (44)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.4 (4)||23.4 (11)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||17.9 (2)||23.5 (24)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.1 (2)||6.1 (2)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (7)||5.3 (13)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||27 (30)||21 (8)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||27 (4)||14 (30)|
Bills Betting Insights
- The Bills have eight wins in 16 games against the spread this season.
- Buffalo is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 14-point favorite or greater this year.
- Out of 16 Bills games so far this season, six have gone over the total.
- Bills games have had more than 44 points scored on nine occasions this season.
- Buffalo games average 47.8 total points per game this season, 3.8 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- The Dolphins are 7-8-2 against the spread this year.
- The Dolphins have seen eight of their 17 games go over the point total.
- Miami games have finished with over 44 points scored 10 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Dolphins games this year (44) is 2.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen has been a dual threat for Buffalo this season. He has 4,283 passing yards, completing 63.3% of his passes and recording 35 touchdown passes and 14 interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 762 yards (47.6 ypg) on 124 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary has racked up 819 yards on 177 carries while finding paydirt five times as a runner. He’s also caught 38 passes for 280 yards (17.5 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Stefon Diggs’ 1,429 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 153 times and has collected 108 catches and 11 touchdowns.
- Gabriel Davis has hauled in 48 receptions totaling 836 yards, finding the end zone seven times as a receiver this campaign.
- Dawson Knox has been the target of 65 passes and compiled 48 grabs for 517 yards, an average of 34.5 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone six times through the air this season.
- Gregory Rousseau leads the team with 8.0 sacks, and also has 9.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds, Buffalo’s leading tackler, has 104 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception this year.
- Jordan Poyer leads the team with four interceptions, while also collecting 63 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and eight passes defended.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Teddy Bridgewater has compiled 683 yards (136.6 yards per game) while completing 62% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes with four interceptions this season.
- Jeff Wilson Jr. has run for 860 yards on 176 carries this year while scoring five times on the ground.
- Salvon Ahmed has been given 12 carries and totaled 64 yards with one touchdown.
- Tyreek Hill has racked up 1,710 receiving yards on 119 catches to pace his squad this season while scoring seven touchdowns as a receiver.
- Jaylen Waddle has caught 75 passes and compiled 1,356 receiving yards (79.8 per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Trent Sherfield’s 52 targets have resulted in 30 grabs for 417 yards and two touchdowns.
- Bradley Chubb has 8.0 sacks to pace the team, and also has 3.0 TFL and 40 tackles.
- Miami’s top-tackler, Elandon Roberts, has 104 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and 4.5 sacks this year.
- Jevon Holland leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 92 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and seven passes defended.
How to Bet on Bills vs Dolphins
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.