The New York Giants (9-7-1) will try to go on the road and win in the playoffs against the Minnesota Vikings (13-4) in the NFC Wild Card round on January 15 at 4:30 PM ET at U.S. Bank Stadium.
The Vikings are field goal favorites against the Giants. The total is 48 points.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 15, 2023 at 4:48 PM ET. Head to the article below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Vikings Vs Giants Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Vikings (-3)||Under (48)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||24.9 (7)||21.5 (15)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||25.1 (28)||21.8 (17)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.5 (11)||5.2 (22)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.9 (29)||5.6 (24)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||23 (17)||16 (2)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||25 (8)||19 (25)|
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Vikings and Giants to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Vikings Betting Insights
- The Vikings are 7-10-0 against the spread this year.
- For the season, Minnesota is 4-6 as 3-point or better favorites.
- The Vikings have played 17 games this year and 11 of them have gone over the total.
- Vikings games have had more than 48 points scored on 11 occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 48 points, 1.7 more than the average point total for Minnesota games this season.
Giants Betting Insights
- The Giants have covered the spread 13 times in 17 games.
- Against the spread as 3-point underdogs or more, New York is 8-2.
- Out of 17 Giants games so far this year, seven have gone over the total.
- New York games have gone over 48 points on six occasions this year.
- Giants games average 42.8 total points, 5.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins has recorded 4,547 yards (267.5 ypg) on 424-of-643 passing with 29 touchdowns compared to 14 interceptions this season.
- Dalvin Cook has 1,173 rushing yards on 264 carries with eight touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 39 catches for 295 yards (17.4 per game) and two touchdowns through the air.
- Alexander Mattison has been handed the ball 74 times this year and racked up 283 yards (16.6 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Justin Jefferson has hauled in 128 receptions for 1,809 yards (106.4 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He’s found the end zone eight times as a receiver.
- T.J. Hockenson has put together a 914-yard season with six touchdowns, hauling in 86 passes on 129 targets.
- Adam Thielen has hauled in 70 catches for 716 yards, an average of 42.1 yards per game. He’s scored six times as a receiver this season.
- Danielle Hunter has racked up 11.5 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 12.0 TFL and 65 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s amassed 139 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack.
- Patrick Peterson leads the team with five interceptions, while also putting up 65 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 15 passes defended.
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 3,205 yards on 317-of-472 passing with 15 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 708 yards and seven rushing touchdowns.
- Saquon Barkley has carried the ball 295 times for 1,312 yards, with 10 touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 57 catches for 338 yards.
- Darius Slayton has hauled in 724 receiving yards on 46 receptions to pace his team this season while scoring two touchdowns as a receiver.
- Richie James Jr. has recorded 569 receiving yards (33.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns on 57 receptions.
- Isaiah Hodgins’ 47 targets have resulted in 37 grabs for 392 yards and four touchdowns.
- Dexter Lawrence has 7.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 7.0 TFL and 68 tackles.
- Julian Love, New York’s tackle leader, has 114 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions this year.
- Dane Belton has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 30 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended to his name.
How to Bet on Vikings vs Giants
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Vikings or Giants, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.