The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-9) will try to win at home in the playoffs against the Dallas Cowboys (12-5) in the NFC Wild Card round on January 16 at 8:15 PM ET at Raymond James Stadium.
The Cowboys are field goal favorites in their matchup against the Buccaneers. The over/under is set at 45.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of January 16, 2023 at 7:48 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Cowboys Vs Buccaneers Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Cowboys (-3)||Under (45.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||27.5 (3)||18.4 (25)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.1 (6)||21.1 (13)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (15)||5.1 (23)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (7)||5.1 (7)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||23 (17)||22 (14)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||33 (1)||20 (20)|
Cowboys Betting Insights
- The Cowboys are 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Dallas owns an ATS record of 6-5 as 3-point or greater favorites.
- The Cowboys have played 17 games this year and nine of them have hit the over.
- The Cowboys and their opponent have broken the 45.5-point mark seven times this season.
- The over/under in this game is 45.5 points, 1.2 higher than the average total in Dallas games this season.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- The Buccaneers have covered the spread four times in 17 games.
- Tampa Bay is winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs this year.
- There have been six Buccaneers games (out of 17) that hit the over this season.
- Tampa Bay games have finished with over 45.5 points scored five times this year.
- Games involving the Buccaneers this year have averaged 43.4 points per game, a 2.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott has recorded 2,860 yards (238.3 ypg) on 261-of-394 passing with 23 touchdowns compared to 15 interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 182 rushing yards (15.2 ypg) on 45 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Tony Pollard, has carried the ball 193 times for 1,007 yards (62.9 per game), scoring nine times. He’s also caught 39 passes for 371 yards and three touchdowns.
- Ezekiel Elliott has been handed the ball 231 times this year and racked up 876 yards (58.4 per game) with 12 touchdowns.
- CeeDee Lamb’s team-leading 1,359 yards as a receiver have come on 107 catches (out of 156 targets) with nine touchdowns.
- Dalton Schultz has hauled in 57 receptions totaling 577 yards, finding the end zone five times as a receiver this campaign.
- Noah Brown has hauled in 43 grabs for 555 yards, an average of 34.7 yards per game. He’s scored three times as a receiver this season.
- Micah Parsons has 12.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 10.0 TFL and 64 tackles.
- Donovan Wilson is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s racked up 97 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 5.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Daron Bland leads the team with five interceptions, while also recording 52 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady leads Tampa Bay with 4,694 yards on 490-of-733 passing with 25 touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season.
- Leonard Fournette’s team-high 668 rushing yards have come on 189 carries, with three touchdowns. He also leads the team with 523 receiving yards (32.7 per game) on 73 catches with three touchdowns.
- Rachaad White has taken 129 carries and totaled 481 yards with one touchdown while also gaining 290 yards through the air with two touchdowns.
- Mike Evans’ 1,124 receiving yards (74.9 yards per game) are a team high. He has 77 catches on 128 targets with six touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin has recorded 1,023 receiving yards (68.2 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 104 receptions.
- Vita Vea leads the team with 6.5 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Tampa Bay’s tackle leader, Devin White, has 124 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 5.5 sacks this year.
- Mike Edwards leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 82 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and three passes defended.
How to Bet on Cowboys vs Buccaneers
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.