Bradley Beal and the Washington Wizards (9-17) are 3.5-point underdogs against Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers (18-10) Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Moda Center. The game tips off at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The matchup has an over/under set at 242 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 20, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 20
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Harry Giles III: Day To Day (Calf)
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Trail Blazers (-3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (242)|
|Prediction||Trail Blazers 121, Wizards 111|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Trail Blazers favored by 3.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (10.3 points). Put your money on the Trail Blazers.
The model projects a total (232.1 points) much lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game (242 points). Take the under.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||26||15.3||2.1||1.4||0.7||0.2||3.2|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Lillard’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 44.5, 2.5 greater than his season average of 42.0.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 5.1 lower than his season average of 23.6.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s PRA prop total for the contest is listed at 38.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 0.7 higher than his season average of 37.8.
- Beal’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 2.3 points lower than his season average of 32.8.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Beal’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 44.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is three% lower than the 47.7% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have hit.
- Portland has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.7% from the field.
- Washington has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 44.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 45.3% from the field, 2.3% lower than the 47.6% the Trail Blazers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington is 6-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall when it shoots better than 47.6% from the field.
- Portland is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 45.3% from the field.
- The Trail Blazers’ 38.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Wizards have shot from deep (38.4%).
- Portland has a 13-1 record against the spread and a 13-1 record overall when the team makes more than 38.4% of its three-point shots.
- Washington is 8-7 against the spread while putting together a 6-9 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 38.9% from downtown.
- The Wizards’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.2%) is 2.7 percentage points lower than opponents of the Trail Blazers are averaging (36.9%).
- Washington is 8-3 against the spread and 5-6 overall when shooting over 36.9% as a team from three-point range.
- Portland has a 10-2 ATS record and a 10-2 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 34.2% of its three-point shots.
- The Trail Blazers hit 16.3 three-pointers per game this season, 4.6 more made shots on average than the 11.7 per game the Wizards give up.
- Portland has gone 15-6 against the spread and 16-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Washington makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 7-10 ATS and 5-13 straight up.
- The Trail Blazers are the second-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Wizards give up the 17th-fewest makes from deep.
Trail Blazers vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from