A game after he scored 40 points in a 122-114 win over the Celtics, Trae Young leads the Atlanta Hawks (12-16) on the road against the Boston Celtics (14-13) on Friday, February 19, 2021. The Hawks are underdogs by 3.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBCS-BOS. The matchup’s over/under is set at 225.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 19, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 19
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Jaylen Brown: Day To Day (Knee)
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (225)|
|Prediction||Celtics 114, Hawks 109|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Celtics to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (5.1) is 1.6 points further in their direction.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 2.0 points highter than the model projection.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Jaylen Brown’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 2.5 higher than his season average of 35.0.
- Tristan Thompson’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 7.4 higher than his season average of 16.1.
- Jayson Tatum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots greater than his season average of 2.7.
- Marcus Smart’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Young’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, equal to his season average of 26.5.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 12.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds less than his season average of 14.0.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Kevin Huerter’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
- The Celtics make 46.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Boston has a 12-5 record against the spread and a 12-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Atlanta is 10-5 against the spread and 11-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.2% from the field.
- The Hawks’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Celtics have given up to their opponents.
- This season, Atlanta has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 4-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 47.1% from the field.
- This season, Boston has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.2% from the field.
- The Celtics’ 37.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks have shot from deep (34%).
- Boston is 13-6 against the spread and 14-5 overall when it shoots better than 34% from distance.
- Atlanta is 12-8 against the spread and 12-8 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.9% from deep.
- The Hawks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.4%) is only 0.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Celtics are averaging (35.1%).
- Atlanta has a 12-4 ATS record and is 10-6 straight-up when the team makes more than 35.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston is 7-8 ATS and 6-9 overall in games it shoots above 35.4% from deep.
- The Celtics’ 12.6 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.4 more made shots on average than the 12.2 per game the Hawks give up.
- Boston is 9-6 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Atlanta is 4-8 ATS and 3-9 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Hawks are the 21st-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Celtics give up the third-fewest makes from deep.
Celtics vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from