The New Orleans Pelicans (12-16) host the Phoenix Suns (17-10) as 2.5-point underdogs after Zion Williamson went off for 36 points in the Pelicans’ 126-124 loss to the Trail Blazers. The game airs on FS-NO at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021. The point total is set at 230.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 19, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 19
Steven Adams: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Pelicans (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (230.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 113, Pelicans 112|
The model favors the Suns by 0.4 points, just 2.1 less than the 2.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
The model predicts a total 6.6 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 0.1 points greater than his season average of 24.4.
- Deandre Ayton’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 11.5 boards, 0.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 12.2.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Chris Paul’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Williamson’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.5 points lower than his season average of 25.0.
- Steven Adams’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 8.5 boards, 0.4 rebounds less than his season average of 8.9.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
- The Suns make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (46.9%).
- Phoenix is 11-3-1 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- New Orleans is 10-6 against the spread and 10-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.5% from the field.
- The Pelicans’ 48.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Suns have given up to their opponents (45.9%).
- This season, New Orleans has an 11-9 record against the spread and a 10-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.9% from the field.
- Phoenix is 11-4-1 against the spread and 12-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 48.1% from the field.
- The Suns’ 36.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pelicans have shot from beyond the arc (39.3%).
- Phoenix has collected an 8-2 record against the spread and an 8-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 39.3% of its three-point shots.
- New Orleans has put up an 8-3 against the spread while going 9-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 36.2% from deep.
- The Pelicans are making 36.8% of their shots from three-point distance, which is -1.4 percentage points fewer than the 35.4% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- New Orleans is 12-5 against the spread and 11-6 overall when shooting above 35.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 9-3-1 ATS record and a 10-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.8% from three-point range.
- The Suns hit 13 three-pointers per game this season, 1.4 more makes per game than the Pelicans allow (11.6).
- Phoenix is 13-5 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while New Orleans is 6-15 ATS and 6-16 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Pelicans make the 22nd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns give up the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from