The Milwaukee Bucks (16-13) will try to break a five-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (11-17) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Fiserv Forum as big, 11-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup’s point total is set at 233.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 19, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 19
Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-11)|
|Total Pick||Under (233)|
|Prediction||Bucks 119, Thunder 108|
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.2 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 5.6 points highter than the model projection.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 12.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.4.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the game is set at 18.5, 4.0 points lower than his season average of 22.5.
- Darius Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 17.5, 3.9 less than his season average of 21.4.
- Al Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Theo Maledon’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 1.0.
- The Bucks make 48.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.5 percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 46.3% from the field, it is 11-9 against the spread and 13-7 overall.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 12-5-1 against the spread and 8-10 overall when its opponents make more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder’s 45% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Bucks have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 7-3-1 record against the spread and a 5-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot above 45% from the field, it is 9-2 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- The Bucks are making 39.5% of their three-point shots this season, 4.1% higher than the 35.4% the Thunder allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee has a 10-10 record against the spread and a 13-7 record overall when the team makes more than 35.4% of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma City is 14-5 against the spread and 9-10 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39.5% from deep.
- The Thunder shoot 34.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 4.3 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38.6%).
- Oklahoma City has a 5-2 ATS record and is 4-3 straight-up when the team makes more than 38.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee is 7-1 ATS and 7-1 overall in games it shoots over 34.3% from deep.
- The Bucks connect on 15 three-pointers per game this season, 2.1 more makes per game than the Thunder give up (12.9).
- Milwaukee is 10-4 against the spread and 12-2 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 5-6-1 ATS and 3-9 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Bucks make the fifth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Thunder allow the 22nd-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from